- Volume 18 Issue 10
Subway electric trains need to be faster for accommodation of long distance passengers. The faster run of the existing trains results in deterioration of ride quality due to noise and vibration. To reduce the noise and vibration of the electric train, a running test of the electric train was performed and an ADAMS/Rail model was set up to verify the running test results. The experimental results show that the sources of the cabin noise and vibration basically comes from the irregularity of the railroad track and the deterioration of the connection part between cabin and bogie. Consequently for mitigation of noise and vibration of the electric train, the redesign of the center pivot with softer stiffness and the minimization of rail irregularity are necessary. the frequent maintenance of the train will lead to better comport.
- Redtenbacher, F. J., 1855, "Die Gesteze des Locomotiv - Baues", Verlag von Friedrich Bassermann, Mannheim
- Korea Industrial Standards Commission, 2002, "Vibration Characteristics of Railway Rolling Stock －measuring Methods", Korean Standards Association, KS R 9160
- Park, C.-K., Kim, K.-H., Hong, J.-W., Shim, T.-W., 1998, "Analysis of the Dynamic Stability for the K-TGV Using Vampire Program", Proceedings of the KSR Spring Conference, pp. 510-516
- Kang, B.-B., Kim, Y.-W. and Wang, Y.-Y., 2003, "Dynamic Analysis of KTX Vibration at the Tail of the Train", Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 102-108
- Heumann, H., 1937, "Lauf der Drehgestell - Radsatze in der Geraden", Organ Fortschr. Eisenb. -wes, pp. 149-137
- MSC Soft, 2005, "Road Map to ADAMS/Rail Documentation"
- Ministry of Construction＆Transportation, 2000, "Standard of the Performance Test for EMU", Ministry of Construction＆Transportation 2000-126
- Pearce, T. G. and May, B. J., 1969, "A Study of the Stability and Dynamic Response of the Linear Induction Motor Test Vehicle", FRA-RT-76-25, Office of High Speed Ground Transportation
- Stassen, H. G., 1967, "Random Lateral Motions of Railway Vehicle", Delft, Ph. D. Dissertation