- Volume 18 Issue 12
The curved portion fur each section running safety evaluation interpretation according to the track condition for improving the curved portion passage rate of a vehicle by using the multibody analysis model of the Saemaeul train was carried out. As a result, The excess of cant reaches the bad effect to the running safety in case the radius of curvature is small. In case the radius of curvature was large, we could confirm that the deficiency of cant reached the bad effect to the running safety. In the curved portion, the circular curve section most badly showed the running safety. The deficiency of curve length reaches the bad to the running safety. In the curved portion, the circular curve section most badly showed the running safety. Therefore the track condition(cant, transition curve length, etc) can reach the bad effect to the running safety of a vehicle, the exact design is required.
- Park, K. S., Lee, S. I. and Lee, H. S., 2007, 'A Safety Assessment and Vibration Characteristics of Railway Vehicle Passing Curves,' Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 10, pp.993-1001 https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2007.17.10.993
- UIC code 518 OR, 2003, 'Testing and Approval of Railway Vehicles from the Point of View of Their Dynamic Behaviour-Safety-Track Fatigue-Ride Quality.'
- You, W. H., Choi, S. K. and Kim, N. P., 2001, 'Design Optimization Study on Bogie Mechanism,' KRRI Report 01-51
- Lee, J. D., 2001, 'Railroad Engineering,' Nohae Press
- Se, S. B., 2002, 'Track Engineering,' Eul and al Press
- Mechanical Dynamics, 2005, 'ADAMS/RAIL User's Guide.'
- A Study on Derailment Safety Analysis in a Conventional Line (Dongdaegoo-Namsunghyun) vol.35, pp.8, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2011.35.8.941