- Volume 11 Issue 4
The inter-industrial inducement effects of the korean railway services on the output, value-added, imports of the 403 industrial sectors of the korean economy have been computed by the input-output analysis technique utilizing the 2003 Input-Output Tables, which was published most recently in April 2007 by the Bank of Korea. The korean railway service industry produced \2,766 billion worth of passenger and freight railroad services in the 2003 year, and it has induced \1,701 billion worth of output, \781 billion worth of value-added, and \580 billion worth of imports of the korean industry as a whole. The energy sector industries such as diesel fuel, thermal power generation, nuclear power generation, crude oil, liquid natural gas, bituminous coal, liquid propane gas have been most affected by the korean railway services. Other industries mainly affected by the korean railway services include railroad car manufacturing, cleaning and decontamination, medical and health service, machinery equipment and rental, construction and maintenance, transportation related services, business R&D, property insurance, and telecommunication.
- 한국은행(2007). 2003년 산업연관표.
- 이태우, 장영태, 신성호(2006). "산업연관분석에 의한 운송부문 별 국민경제적 파급효과의 상호비교 분석", 해운물류연구, 제51 호.
- 이순철, 유재균, 한원용(2004). "철도산업의 국민경제적 파급효 과 분석", 한국철도학회 춘계학술대회 논문집.
- Leontief, Wassily (1936). "Quantitative Input-Output Relations in the Economic System of the United States", Review of Economics and Statistics Vol. 18, No. 3, pp.105-125. https://doi.org/10.2307/1927837
- 한국은행(2007). 산업연관분석해설.
- Miller, R and Blair. P. (1985). Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey.
- 하헌구, 최영윤(2007). "버스여객운송산업의 국민경제적 파급효 과 분석", 버스교통, 한국운수산업연구원.