- Volume 8 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Orientation Tracking Method based on Angular Displacement for Wireless Capsule Endoscope
각변위 방식을 이용한 캡슐의 오리엔테이션 측정 방법
- Published : 2008.02.28
In this paper, we propose an orientation tracking method and a digestion path model based on angular displacement. The proposed method expresses a capsule's orientation as 3-dimension vectors and its rotation angle. Errors in roll, pitch, and yaw representing capsule's orientation information is down to
Capsule Endoscope;Moving Orientation;Euler Angle;Angular Displacement
- G. Iddan, G. Meron, A. Glukhovsky, and P. Swain, "Wireless capsule endoscopy," Nature, Vol.405, pp.417-420, 2000.
- H. J. Park, J. H. Lee, Y. K. Moon, Y. H. Yoon, C. H. Won, H. C. Choi, and J. H. Cho, "New method of moving control for wireless endoscopic capsule using electrical stimulus," IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol. E88-A, Issue 6, pp.1476-1480, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1093/ietfec/e88-a.6.1476
- R. Shahidi, M. R. Bax, C. R. Maurer, J. A. Johnson, E. P. Wilkinson, B. Wang, J. B. West, M. J. Citardi, K. H. Manwaring, and R. Khandem, "Implementation, calibration and accuracy testing of an image-enhanced endoscopy system," IEEE Trans. on MedicalImaging, Vol.21, No.12, pp.1524-1535, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2002.806597
- S. Pongnumkul, R. Sagawa, T. Echigo, and Y. Yagi, "Deformable registration for generating dissection image of an intestine from annular image sequence," CVIBA 2005 LNCS3765, pp.271-280, 2005.
- C. Hu, M. Q. Meng, and M. Mandal, "Efficient magnetic localization and orientation technique for capsule endoscopy," 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robot and System, pp.628-633, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/IROS.2005.1545490
- X. Wang and M. Q. H. Meng, "Study of a position and orientation tracking method for wireless capsule endoscope," Vol.2, No.2, pp.113-121, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219878905000544
- M. Y. Kim, J. H. Lee, D. K. Kim, Y. D. Kim, and Y. G. You, "A position and orientation tracking of a capsule endoscope based on intestine model," WSEAS Trans. on Electronics, 2006
- 3-Axis Static Magnetic Field Cancellation System vol.50, pp.12, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5573/ieek.2013.50.12.270