- Volume 8 Issue 2
When making a comic film, the comic presentation that uses stress and exaggeration is the important subject among other things. In this study we tried to investigate the comic effect using the movement of three-dimensional shot. To conduct this study, we extracted the shot manufactured through the Flow Motion of a 3D Production Program Virtual Camera and a High Speed Motion Picture Camera. The shot manufactured applying this manufacturing skill and using three-dimensional production method for the video contents efficiently made was classified into several scenes. The focus of this study is to search for the factor that makes the atmosphere of a story comic through three-dimensional production shot. According to the shot analysis, three-dimensional production method plays a role in developing more stories on space and time by visualizing stories in three dimensions, which makes the most use of the movement of camera, lens and the utilization of focus. In addition, in the presentation where many comic and exaggerated factors are provided, we used the technology that stresses a scene using the size of a shot and the lasting time and presented the method that exaggerates space using a 3D Production Program Virtual Camera and a High Speed Motion Picture Camera. By reviewing the qualitative improvement and the efficient method on making comic films through the possibility that the atmosphere of this three-dimensional shot can apply to the effect for comic presentation, we tried to approach the comic presentation.
Shot;Exaggeration;Emphasis;Comic;3D Production Program Virtual Camera
- 스티브닐, 세상의 모든 코메디, 커뮤니케이션북스, pp.25-33, 2002,
- 폴 웰스, 애니마톨로지, 한울, p.212, 2001.
- 존 핼라스, 애니메이션의 이론과 실제, 신아사, pp.40-42, 2000.
- F. Ollie and T. Johnson, The Illusion of Life, Disney Animation 3part, pp.47-70, 1978.
- 스티븐 디 캐츠, 영화연출론, 시공사, p.134, 1998,
- 아이작 빅터 컬로우, 3D컴퓨터애니메이션과 영상, 안그라픽스, p.141, 1998.
- 피터 와드, 영화, TV의 화면구성, 책과 길, p.45, p.47, p.231, 2000.
- 베르너 파울스티히, 영화의 분석, 미진사, p.71, 2003.
- 엠마뉴엘 시에티, 쇼트, 이화여대, p31, 2006.