- Volume 8 Issue 2
The foods served in festivals only affect attractiveness on visitors in itself. Because residents, tourists and vendor flow into the site in opening periods. In this case, there are always the possibility to happen to accident in site unprecedently. Therefore, The purpose of the study is to examine how visitors perceive the foods vendors served in festivals and how the factors influence among the casual relationship to applying the planned behavior theory. The Results is following up. Behavior Intention is affected the variables of belief, subjective norm and perceived behavior control. Final varialbe Food buying is affected the variable of behavior intention positive, but perceived behavior contro is not significant(p<0.05). Festivals make for the depar from the life, the attractiveness of the food happen to buy it stronger than the control ability of visitors. The health control for the food is needed systemically on the focus of the risk management
- 강준혁, 축제의 정신과 가치, 그리고 춘천인형극 제, 2006 춘천 축제기획워크숍 기초과정, 춘천인 형극장, 2006.
- 박경진, 천석조, 박기환, 홍종해, 김정원, "식중독 경험 및 식품안전에 대한 인식 조사", 한국식품위생안전성학회지, 제18권, 제3호, pp.139-145, 2003.
- 하재호, "우리나라의 식품안전성 문제의 현황과 연구방향", 식품과학과산업, 제38권, 제2호, pp.30- 35, 2005.
- 이경모, "지역축제 식음료 서비스 만족에 관한 연구", 외식경영연구, 제7권, 제2호, pp.209-225, 2004.
- 김상철, "축제행사와 연관된 한국 전통음식개발 및 전승에 관한 연구", 문화관광연구, 제5권, 제1 호, pp.95-127, 2003.
- 김행렬, "지역축제와 연계한 향토 음식 상품화 방 안에 관한 연구", 한국조리학회지, 제1권, 제27호, pp.213-234, 2000.
- C. Boo, R. Ghiselli, and B. Almanza, "Consumer perceptions and concerns about the healthfulness and safety of food served at fairs and festivals," Event management, Vol..6, No.1, pp.85-92, 2000.
- T. Lajunen and M. Rasanen, "Can social psychological models be used to promote bicycle helmet use among teenagers? A comparison of the health belief model, theory of planned behavior and the locus of control," Journal of Safety Research, Vol.35, No.1, pp.115-123, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2003.09.020
- M. Tonglet, P. Philips, and A. Read, "Using the theory of planned behaviour to investigate the determinants of recycling behaviour: a case study form Brixworth, UK," Resources Conservation & Recycling, Vol.41, No.2, pp.191-214, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2003.11.001
- H. Miesen, "Predicting and explaining literary reading: an application of the theory of planned behavior," Poetics, Vol.31, No.4, pp.189-212, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-422X(03)00030-5
- I., Ajzen, and B. L., Driver, "Application of the theory of planned behavior to leisure choice," Journal of leisure research, Vol.4, No.3, pp.207-224, 1992.
- T. J. Madden, P. S. Elien, and I. Ajzen, "A comparison of the theory of planned behavior and the theory of reasoned action," The Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.18, No.1, pp.3-9, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1177/0146167292181001
- 김명소, 한영석, "합리적 행위이론과 계획된 행 동이론에 의한 온라인 구매행동이론 이해", 한국심리학회지, 제15권, 제3호, pp.43-62, 2001.
- N. F. Krueger, M. D, Reilly, and A. L. Carsrud,, "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol.15, No.5, pp.411-432, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-9026(98)00033-0
- I. Ajzen, "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision process, Vol.20, No.3, pp.179-211, 1991.
- C. Lee and R. T. Green, "Cross-cultural examination of the Fishbein behavioral intentions model," Journal of international business studies, Vol.21, No.2, pp.289-305, 1991.
- M. Fishbein and L. Ajzen,. Belief, attitude, intention and behavior: an introduction to theory and research, Reading, Addison- Wesley, 1975.
- R. East, "Investment decisions and the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Vol.14, pp.337-375, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-4870(93)90006-7
- K. Mathieson, "Predicting user intentions: comparing the technology acceptance model with the theory of planned behavior," Information Systems Research, Vol.2, No.3, pp.173-191, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.2.3.173
- H. C. Triandis, Attitude and attitude change interpersonal behavior, Broks-Cole, 1977.
- R. L .Gorsuch and J. Ortberg, "Moral obligation and attitude: their relation to behavioral intentions," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.44, pp.1025-1028, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.525
- R. J. Pomazal and J. J. Jaccard, "An informational approach to athruistic behavior," Journal of Personality, Vol.47, pp.100-117, 1976.
- S. H. Schwart and R. C. Tessler, "A test of a model for reducing measured attitudebehavior discrepancies," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.24, pp.225-236, 1972. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0033365
- M. Zucherman and H. Reis, "Comparison of three models for predicting altruistic behavior," Journal of personality and social psychology, Vol.36, pp.498-510, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2068
- R. P. Bagozzi, "Attitudes, intentions, and behavior: a test of some key hypotheses," Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol.41, pp.607-627, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.117
- L. Cameron, E. A. Levnthal, and H. Levnthal, "Symptom representations and affect as determinants of care seeking in a community-swelling, adult sample population," Health Psychology, Vol.12, No.3, pp.171-179, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1037/0278-618.104.22.168
- Retirement Preparing Behavior Analysis of Pastors with Application of Theory of Planned Behavior vol.13, pp.8, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.08.201