- Volume 45 Issue 4
In this paper, the parabola will be characterized as the plane curve whose curvature function and support function satisfy a condition, where we define the support function as the distance from origin to the tangent line.
- M. P. Do Carmo, Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces, Prentice-Hall, New Jerse, 1976
- D.-S. Kim and Y. H. Kim, A characterization of ellipses, Amer. Math. Monthly 114 (2007), no. 1, 66-70 https://doi.org/10.1080/00029890.2007.11920393
- SOME EQUIVALENT CONDITIONS FOR CONIC SECTIONS vol.19, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7468/jksmeb.2012.19.4.315
- Some Characterizations of Parabolas vol.53, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5666/KMJ.2013.53.1.99
- A CHARACTERIZATION OF CONIC SECTIONS vol.33, pp.3, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5831/HMJ.2011.33.3.335