- Volume 9 Issue 2
program package for store separation analysis, SAFESEP, has been developed. The package includes CTS system software, 3-Dimensional visualization software, off-line store trajectory software and aerodynamic database software. In this paper, we describe the functions and the capabilities of the store separation analysis program package.
- A. Cenko, D. Gowanlock, M. Lutton, and M. Tutty, "F/A-18C/JDAM Applied Computational Fluid Dynamics Chanllenge II Results", AIAA-2000-795, the 38th Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2000
- D.T. Veazey, "Current AEDC Weapons Separation Testing and Analysis to Support Flight Testing", AIAA paper 2004-6847, USAF Development Test and Evaluation Summit, Nov. 2004
- J.B. Carman, Jr. "Store Separation Testing Techniques at the Arnold Engineering Development Center", Vol. I-IV, 1980
- Anonymous, "Aircraft/Stores Compatibility: Systems Engineering Data Requirements and Test Procedure", MIL-HDBK-1763, Department of Defense, 1998
- S. Lee, "Application of MSAP to JDAM Separation from an F/A-18C Aircraft", Journal of Computational Fluids Engineering, Vol.9, No.1, 2004
- B.K. Kim, S. Lee, S.J. Kim, I.M. Kang, and M.S. Kim, "Separation Analysis of a Store with Deployable Wings", Vol. 35, No. 5, Journal of the Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2007.35.5.381