- Volume 32 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Strain Measurement of One Point Spot Welded Zone Using the 3-D ESPI
3-D ESPI법을 이용한 단점용접부의 변형률 측정
- Published : 2008.07.01
Currently knowledge of strain in welds has mainly been obtained from strain gaging method: that is directly attaching most of the material to the gage. The very few non-contact methods are still in the early stage. One of the non-contact methods is by the use of the laser that has high-level of the accuracy for the measurement, and this laser also has excellent characteristics on which many studies for its applications are focused throughout the many fields. A method of study is on the measurement of the strain caused by the characteristics of the spot welded zone which is used with 3-D ESPI system that is functionally modified through the laser ESPI(Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry) system. This system employed the SGCC 1.2t which are mainly used for the steel plate such as automobile, structure, building material and electronic appliances.
- Satoh, T., Abe, H. and Ishibashi, K., 1981., "An Investigation on Fatigue Crack in Spot Welding Joint -Effects od Pressing Spot Welds-," The Japen Society, Preprints of the National Meeting of J.W.S, No. 29
- Yang, S. P. and Sung, B. S. "Evaluation of Fatigue Strength on the Weld Configuration of Press Vessel Welded Joints," The Journal of the Research Institute of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 39-52
- Yang, S. P, 2000, "A Study on the Vibration Behavior of Composite Laminate under Tensile Loading by ESPI."
- David L. Andrews, "Lasers in Chemistry," Springer-verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1990
- Wilson, J. and Levenson, M .D, 1987, "Lasers, Spectroscopy and New Ideas," Springer-Verlage, New York
- Gedeon S. A., Sorensen C. D., Ulrish K.T. and Eagar T. W., 1987, "Measurement of Dynamic Electrical and Mechanical Properties of Resistance Spot Welds," Welding Journal, Dec., pp. 378-385