- Volume 8 Issue 4
To present the design procedure of discretized 8-bit tent map executing the transformation of tent function which is one of the chaotic functions, first, the truth table of discretized tent map was written, and then according to the simplified Boolean algebra equations obtained from the truth table, the discretized map is implemented with the exclusive logic gate as a real hardware. The discretized tent map circuit which provides the feedback circuit for generating the period-8 states relevant to the 8-bit finite precision is also designed and presented in this paper. Furthermore, it might be used stream cipher system with a new key-stream circuit for generate of chaotic binary sequence.
Discretized Tent Map;Random Binary;Binary Sequence Generator
- Denny Gulick, Encounters with Chaos, University of Maryland collage park, McGrow-Hill, Inc., 1992.
- H. O. Peitgen, H.Jurgens, and D.Saupe, Chaos and Fractals, Springes-Verlag, 1992.
- J. Argyris, G.Faust, and M.Haase, An exploration of chaos, in Texts on Computaional Mathematics, NewYork, Elevier, Vol.7, Elsevier science B.V., 1994.
- M. Jessa, "Maximal cycle length of pseudo chaotic sequences generated by piece wise-linear maps", in proc. 50th int. symp. Circuits and Systems ISCAS'99, Vol.5, Orlando, FL, pp450-453, FL, may 30-June 2, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISCAS.1999.777606
- M. Jessa, "Correlation in pseudochaotic sequences generated in the set of natural numbers", in proc. 6th Int. Specialist Workshop on Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronics Systems NDES'98, Budapest, Hungary, pp169-172, July 1998.
- Heinz Georg Schuster, "Deterministic chaos", Weinhem, Germany, VCH Verlagstesellschaft, pp24-27, 1989.
- M. Jessa "The Period of Sequences Generated by Tent-Like Maps", IEEE Trans, Circuits Syst.I, Vol.49, No.1, pp84-89. Jan., 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/81.974880
- 박광현, " 비선형 난수성 순서발생기의 설계", 충주대학교 논문집, 제40집, 제2호, pp.85-88, 2005(12).
- Alioto M, Bernardi S, Fort A, Rocchis, vignoli V, "Analysis and design of digital PRNGS based on the discretized saw-tooth map", proc. conf. Electron Circuits syst. vol.2, pp427-430, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICECS.2003.1301813
- M. Jessa "Designing Security for Number Sequences Generated by Means of the Saw-tooth chatotic Map", IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst.I, Vol.53, No.5, pp1140-1150, May, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSI.2005.862185
- Cheng, Nao YB and Chui CK, "A symmetric image encryption scheme based on 3D chaotic cat maps", Chaos, Solions&Fractals, Vol.12, pp.749-761, 2004.
- 박광현, " 무리수 키를 사용하는 혼돈 맵의 2진 순서 발생기 구현", 충주대학교 논문집, 제42집, pp.315-319, 2007(12).