- Volume 8 Issue 4
Most of existing Ceramic bottle has a problem because of the entrance facing the upper, and then having the entrance exposed in the outside. This study has made up for this problem and manufactured a bottle having dual structure. This bottle contains the contents being poured, has the containing part having the entrance in the lower part, multiple connecting passage hole connected with the water containing part in the upper, and the storage part, keeping contents, located in the circumference of the water containing part. The tail end of the entrance of the water containing part is located more upper than the lower part of a storage part, being at the bottom. This bottle has a dual structure of which the entrance faces the lower part. So, because of checking a foreign substance to be inflowed, restraining the diffusion of an alcohol ingredient, it is possible to have the custody of products, having alcohol element, and other contents for a long time. And then, the water containing part, through the connecting hole, always can pour the contents of a certain level in a cup or bowl. Accordingly, the purpose of this study is to make a convenient, a practicable bottle with having settled problems of customary know-how explained previously.
- 곽대웅, 디자인.공예대사전, 미술공론사, 1990.
- 김문경, 색채유리(Stained Glass) 연구, 홍익대학교대학원, 학위 논문, 1980.
- 김석호, "장식성을 갖는 접시홀더 디자인 연구", 기초조형학회논문지, pp.367-375, 2006.
- 김시내, "도자와 유리 접목에 의한 볼 디자인 연구", 아트퓨전 디자인 대학원, 2003.
- 이경성, 공예개론, 수학사, 1989.
- 이정훈, 유리사전,1988.
- 임무근, 신상석, C. Gleen, Nelson, 도자예술, 미진사, 1981.
- 한국유리기술연구소, 유리공학과 응용, 1996.
- T. Wolting, Recycling of filter dust in glass melting furnaces(a theoretical study), Glastech, 1987.