- Volume 8 Issue 4
For a long time, the basis of Korea Broadcasting law and regulation system has been center around television, This is not much different from other countries. This study is based on research of Korea Broadcasting law and regulation system. It precludes all doubts that freedom of broadcasting is one of those fundamental human rights that constitute the comer stones of democracy, just as is the case with the press. The objective of this study is to explore the practical meaning and the structure of regulations on the freedom of broadcasting under the Constitutional of the Republic of Korea, From the viewpoint of freedom of expression. For these purposes, this study inqures into the meaning and legal characters of freedom of Korean Constitutional Law, and the structure restricting freedom of broadcasting on the ground of functions and role of broadcasting in our contemporary society, comparing with those of the Unites states of America and the Federal Republic of Germany.
Freedom of Broadcasting;Freedom of Expression;Regulation of Broadcasting;Permission of Broadcasting Agency of Regulatory
- 김한철, 방송의 현실과 이론, 범우사, 2002,
- 박용상, 표현의 자유, 현암사, 2002
- 전정환, "국가의 방송사업허가권에 대한 위헌성 여부의 고찰", 공법연구, 제26집, 제1호, 한국공법학회, pp.177-186, 1998.
- 지성우, "방송허가제도의 헌법적 근거와 문제점에 관한 연구", 토지공법연구 제20집, 한국토지공법학회, pp.245-263, 2003
- 박영선, 언론정보법연구 II, 법문사, 2002,
- 김영수, 지성우, "독일 멀티미디어 관련법상의 방송․통신․멀티미디어의 개념에 관한 연구", 성균관법학 제14권, 제2호, 성균관대 법과대학pp.17-43, 2002
- 김동희, 행정법 I, 박영사, 2007