- Volume 8 Issue 4
This research will mainly focus on security issues in a university campus and delve into the risk factors and its characteristics due to the extreme polarization growth, and ultimately conduct research on legislative issues regarding safety & security management. A university campus is a miniature of the society, concentrated with human resources, material resources and knowledge information resources. It is also a region in which various underlying risk factors threaten these resources. However, due to the insensibility of danger and carefree indolence, these risk factors have been ignoring, leaving university campus amidst a "dead zone." Currently, a systematic and synthetic measures not only for safety inside the laboratory but also for the new type of crimes such as cyber crimes and motiveless crime due to extreme polarization, stress, uneasiness about the future, increase of mental illnesses, and drug abuse are urgently required. Therefore, I would like to introduce a legislative program in a crisis management perspective that can prevent universities from danger and protect the resources which would ultimately create a new security system.
University's Safety Management;Disaster Management;Campus Crisis Management
- 이재은, "위기관리정책 효과성 제고와 집행구조 접근법", 한국정책학회보, 제9권, 제1호, pp.60-61. 2000.
- J. W. Petak, "Emergency Management: A Challenge for Public Administration," Public Administration Review, 45(Special Issue, Jan.) pp.3-7, 1985. https://doi.org/10.2307/3134992
- 김두환, 연구실 유형별 안전관리 표준모델 및 안전교육 표준교재 개발, 과학기술부, 2006.
- 소방방재청, 재난연감, 2005.
- 행정자치부, 국가안전관리집행계획, 2007.
- 행정자치부, 국가안전관리집행계획, 2008.
- T. A. Rosemary, Crisis Intervention and Crisis Management, Brunner-Routledge, 2004.
- E. L. Zdziarski II, N. W. Dunkel, J. M. Rollo & Associates, Campus Crisis Management, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2007.
- Research of College Students Recognition for the Safety Management of Living and Laboratory vol.28, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2014.28.4.089