- Volume 8 Issue 4
The purpose of this study is to look around operation's present state of national universities and colleges sports and related subjects of leisure sports, and to propose the alternative and solution. I confirmed subject and major title by visiting address list of national universities and colleges which registered in education human resources department, in 2008 now. After the inquiry of that how many are the titles of sports and leisure sports related subjects in the inside of the country by using the internet and the other data, it is appeared that they use similar titles in the case of universities is about 50 and colleges is 43. As different as titles which uses by each subject, I expect the subject curriculum also be different, but actually it is not. It is appeared that the whole subject curriculum can't escape almost identical phase. we must see we can be selected in keen life competition stage. It is judged it is needed choice and concentration's decision in leisure sports related subjects.
Leisure Sports;Curriculum;Choice and Concentrationi
- 이용식, "레저스포츠 활성화를 위한 정책방안 연구", 체육과학연구원, 2002.
- 김양종, "지역사회 발전과 스포츠 비전", 경기남부 범수원지역사회 주민의 삶의 질 향상을 위한 스포츠비전 세미나, 1999.
- 김원희. 교육과정론, 학분사. 1984.
- 국제신문. 2005. 5. 25.
- 윤이중, 배성완, 윤기운, 전남지역 관광개발과 연계한 해양레저스포츠의 활성화 방안, 한국스포츠사회학회지, 제11권, 1998.
- 이범제, 21세기를 향상 체육의 발전방향, 서울대학교체육연구소, 1998.
- 송강영, 사회체육계열학과의 역할, 한국사회체육학회 학술세미나, 2003.
- H. P. Brandl-Bredenbeck,, & W. D. Brettschneider. Sport involvement and self-concept in German and American adolescents. Sociology of Sport, Vol.32, No.4: p,365. Sage Publication. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/101269097032004002
- Comparative Analysis on the Priority of Educational Needs in Curriculum of Departments related to Airline Service vol.11, pp.11, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.11.521