- Volume 8 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis and Verification of Functional Requirements for GLORY using UML
UML을 활용한 GLORY의 기능적 요구사항 분석 및 검증
- Published : 2008.05.31
It is often claimed that the descriptive way of documentation is insufficient to define software requirements as being unambiguous. This is caused by not only the difference of knowledge and understanding of the stakeholder as to system but also the difference in the way of documentation like method of representation as well as depth of description. The study explains the process and results of applying a diagraming tool like UML to improve the requirements of GLORY(GLObal Resource management sYstem) initially defined in descriptive way. Especially, the result shows that the requirements are more accurately improved with the good hierarchies and well-leveled functionalities, with the help of diagraming tool, expecting easy maintenance of requirements and prevention of omission of requirements.
Requirement Analysis;Requirement Verification;Requirement Trace;GLORY;UML
- 김명준, 글로벌 인터넷 서비스 솔루션, 한국콘텐츠학회지, 제5권, 제1호, pp.17-22, 2007.
- 김명준, GLORY : 대규모 저가 노드 기반 글로벌 인터넷 서비스 솔루션, 한국정보처리학회지, 제14권, 제3호, pp.53-61, 2007.
- 박수용, “요구사항 분석”, 최신소프트웨어공학기법, V.I.LAND, 2002.
- 서창석, M. Elizabeth, C. Hull, Ken Jackson and A.Jeremy, Requirements Engineering, 시스템체계공학원, 2005.
- 신인철, Geri Schneider, Jason P. Winters, Applying Use Cases, 2nd Ed., A Practical Guide, 인터비전, 2002(5).
- Andirole and J. Stephen, "Command and Control Information Systems Engineering: Progress and Prospects," Advances in Computers, Academic Press, Vol.31, pp.1-98, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0065-2458(08)60152-7
- Boehm, W. Barry, "Verifying and Validating Software Requirements and Design Specifications," IEEE Software, Vol.1, No.1, pp.75-88, 1984(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/MS.1984.233702
- E. Christof and J. Roel, Wieringa, "Requirements Engineering : Solutions and Trends," Engineering and Managing Software Requirements, pp.453-476, 2006.
- D. Benyon and S. Skidmore, "Towards a Tool Kit for the Systems Analyst," The Computer Journal, Vol.30, No.1, pp.2-7, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1093/comjnl/30.1.2
- L. Dean, W. Don, Managing Software Requirements - Unified Approach, Addison-Wesley, 2001.
- H. Kaiya, H. Horai, and M. Saeki, "AGORA : Attributed Goal-Oriented Requirements Analysis Method," In Proc. of the 10th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference(RE'02), pp.13-22, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICRE.2002.1048501
- IEEE, "IEEE Guide to Software Requirements Specifications," ANSI/IEEE Standard 830-1984, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, New York, 1983.
- K. Southwell, K. James, B. A. Clarke, B. Andrews, C. Ashworth, M. Norris, and V. Patel, "Requirements Definition and Design," The STARTS Guide, Second Edition, Vol.1, National Computing Centre, pp.177-313, Chapter 5, 1987.
- K. Zeroual, "An Approach for Automating the Specification-Acquisition Process," In Proc. of the Second International Workshop on Software Engineering and Its Application, pp.349-355, Toulouse '89, EC2, Nanterre, France, 1989.
- Leite and Julio Cesar, "A Survey on Requirements Analysis," Advanced Software Engineering Project, TR RTP-071, University of California at Irvine, Department of Information and Computer Science, 1987(6).
- O. Gotel and A. Finkelstein, "An Analysis of the Requirements Traceability Problem," Requirements Engineering IEEE, Requirements Engineering, Proceedings of the First International Conference, pp.18-22, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICRE.1994.292398
- P. Kruchten, "4+1 View model of Architecture," IEEE Software, Rational Software(IBM), Vol.12, No.6, pp.42-50, 1995(11). https://doi.org/10.1109/52.469759
- K. Robert, Z. Nathan, "Domain Analysis Workshop Report for the Automated Prompt and Response System Domain," TR CMU/SEI-96-SR-001, CMU/SEI, 1996(5).
- Rzepka and E. William, "A Requirements Engineering Testbed: Concept, Status, and First Results," In Proc. of the Twenty-Second Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, pp.339-347, IEEE Computer Society, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/HICSS.1989.48010
- Y. Shuichiro, K. Haruhiko, C. Karl, and Steven Bleistein, "Goal Oriented Requirements Engineering : Trends and Issues," IEICE Trans. INF, Vol.E89-D, Japan, No.11, pp.2701-2711, 2006(11). https://doi.org/10.1093/ietisy/e89-d.11.2701
- W. Swartout and R. Balzer, "On the Inevitable Interwinning of Specification and Design," Communications of the ACM, Vol.27, No.7, pp.438-440, 1982(7).
- Needs Assessment for an Adaptive e-Learning System Applying Rossett's Model vol.14, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.06.529