- Volume 8 Issue 5
Researcher tried to argue the possibility of application of visual communication design adapting the marketing environment change on this paper. What is ICD (Integrated Communication Design)? This is a new attempt to treat these common marketing methods, such as, C, I, B, I, TV commercials, newspaper commercials, posters, brochures, DM, package designing, POP, outdoor visual information, web sites etc, as a whole. And no longer treat them as separate pieces as we were doing previously. So I started this research with positive analysis which already has been theoretically discussed based on the documents and researches on the same subject. Through this attempt I tried to examine the possibility of application of ICD. Conclusively, I developed and suggest named the ICD model, by which we could explain the current marketing communication design effort more holistically then ever.
Integrated;Communication Design;Revised Marketing Environment;Holistic Approach
- 김일철, 돈 슐츠, 마케팅커뮤니케이션의 통합과 온광고론, 나남출판, p.144, 2005.
- 임창재, 광고 보다 더 강력하고 효과적인 마케팅- MPR (Marketing Public Relations), KAA저널 특별기고, 2001.
- 한국일보, 소비자는 진화한다, 2007. 06. 21.
- Cooper, G. Robert, and K. Diko, "New Products: What Separates Winners from Losers?" Journal of Product Innovation Management, 1987(9), of Design, IIT, Vol.169, No.84, 1983.
- 허원무, 숨겨진 경쟁력의 원천 디자인, LG주간경제 2002102, p.36, 2002.
- 김인철, 커뮤니케이션디자인 패러다임의 전환과 그 대응전략으로의 통합디자인에 관한 연구, 동서대학교, 박사학위논문, pp.94-95, 2005.
- 표현명, 이원식, 최미경, 서비스디자인 시대, 안그라픽스, pp.6-22, 2008.
- Research for Cup Design Process Development Using Emotional Features Focusing on the Korean Traditional Alchol Yakju's Design vol.14, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.03.151