- Volume 8 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Vernacular of Tradition Korean Jewelry - This study is Focused on a Ceramic Accessories Development of Baek-Jae Muryong Roayl Tomb-
한국전통장신구의 문화원형 -백제 무령왕릉 유물을 이용한 도자장신구 개발-
- 김성민 (공주대학교 조형디자인학부 세라믹)
- Published : 2008.05.31
This study is focused on a relic of "Baek-Jae Muryong Roayl Tomb", as an inheritance, and craft work of a modern accessories Art. Based on a conceptual design and component of relic ceramic accessories from "Baek-Jae Muryong Roayl Tomb" is one of our cultural heritages, a creative work is to present a several kinds of applicable ceramic accessories in our real life. Accordance of valuing three factors as above, seeking the productivity idea from traditional cultural goods with the originality has a potential to expand to global market, because the regional representative cultural relic and remains goods of Gong-Ju, Chungnam can be developed as cultural good of regional, and cultural indigenous product. In conclusion, a property matter of soil and diversity of visual presentation that is corresponding to recognizable design particular idea.
Baek-Jae Muryong Roayl Tomb;Ceramic Accessories
- 최준자, 장신구의 세계, 예경출판사, 1992.
- 전창범, 아름다운 한국 공예의 역사, 학연문화사. 2002.
- 국립부여박물관, 백제인과 服飾, 국립부여박물관, 2005.
- 백제문화연구소, 백제의 역사, 충청남도.공주대학교 백제문화연구소, 1995.
- 박현택, "국립박물관 문화상품의 디자인개발과 활성화 방안", 1999.
- 이우휘, 한국전통문화 고찰을 통한 문화상품 개발 방향 연구, 2002.
- Textile design development using relics of the Tomb of King Muryeong of Baekje as a cultural content vol.21, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2013.21.3.376