- Volume 8 Issue 5
This study is an empirical research on what effects public tax officers' pride, external image, and organization identification as tax specialists have on their organizational commitment. The results of the verification showed that their organizational commitment gets deeper as their satisfaction about pride, external image, and organization identification get greater. In order to meet the public interest in taxation and the demand of the time with positive attitudes and facilitate the functions of the taxation administration, public tax officers' organizational commitment should be intensified by increasing their pride as tax specialists, enhancing external images of the taxation administration, making substantial and realistic efforts, and letting public tax officers have organization identification.
Pride;External Image;Organization Identification;Organizational Commitment
- 김문숙, 김황경, “조직몰입의 결정요인으로의 조직이미지에 대한 연구”, 경영학연구, 제10권, pp.275-292, 1997.
- 김원형, “조직 동일시와 조직몰입의 선행변수와 결과 변수간의 인과관계모형”, 한국심리학회지, Vol.15, No.2. pp.83-121, 2002.
- 구정대, 이방식, “변혁적리더십과 거래적리더십이 호텔종사자의 자긍심과 조직몰입에 미치는 영향”, 관광레저연구, 제17권, pp.45-60, 2005.
- 서인덕, 도재욱, “조직문화 지각이 조직몰입 및 이직의도에 미치는 영향에 있어서 조직 동일시의 매개효과”, 인적자원관리 연구, 제14권, pp.77-97, 2007.
- A. Bandura, "The self system in eciprocal determinism, American Psychologist, Vol.33. pp.344-358, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.33.4.344
- A. Fox, "The meaning of work, in G. Esland and G. Salaman The politics of work and occupations," Toronto, University of Toronto Press, pp.139-191, 1998.
- A. P. Smidts and C. Vanriel, " The inpact of employee communication and perceived external prestige on organizational identification," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.44, pp.1051-1061, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3069448
- C. M. Riordan, R. D. Gatewood, and J. B. Bill, "Corporate image, Journal of Business Ethics," Vol.16. pp.401-412, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1017989205184
- D. W. Organ, "A restatement of the satisfaction-performanc hypothesis," Journal of management, Vol.14, pp.547-557, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1177/014920638801400405
- E. C. Tolman, 'Identification and post-war world," Journal of abnormal and Social Psychology, Vol.38, pp.141-148, 1943. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0057497
- F. A. Mael, and B. E. Ashforth, Loyal from dat one, Personal Psychology, Vol.48. pp.309-333, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1995.tb01759.x
- H. W. Marsh, "Age and gender effects in physical self-concepts for adolescent elite athletes and nonathletic," Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, Vol.20, pp.237-259, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.20.3.237
- J. Coopersmith, "The antecedents of self-esteem," San Francisco: Freeman, pp.77-103, 1967.
- J. E. Dutton, J. M. Dukerich, and C. V. Harquail, "Organizational images and member identification," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol.39. pp.239-263, 1994. https://doi.org/10.2307/2393235
- J. P. Meyer, N. J. Allen, and C. A. Smith, "Commitment to organization and occupation," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.78. pp.538-551, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.78.4.538
- M. E. Brown, "Identification and some conditions of organizational involvement," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol.14, pp.346-355, 1969. https://doi.org/10.2307/2391129
- M. Patchen, "Participation, achivement and involvement on the job," Englewoods Cliffs, N. J.:Prentice Hall, 1997.
- J. Pierce, D. Gardner, L. L. Cummings, and R. B. Dunham, Organization-based self-esteem, Academy of Management Journal, Vol.32. pp.622-648, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/256437
- J. P. Meyer and N. J. Allen, "Testing the side bet theory of organizational commitment: Some method methodological considerations," Journal of applied psychology, Vol.72, pp.372-387, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.69.3.372
- R. B. Denhardt, "Image of death and slavery in organizational life," Journal of Management, Vol.13 pp.529-541, 1987.
- R. T. Mowday, L. W. Porter, and R. M. Steers, "Employee organization linkages: The psychology of commitment," Absenteeism and Turnover, New York, Academic Press, pp.29-35, 1982.
- K. R. Fierris and N. A. Aranya, "Comparison of two organizational commitment scales," Personnel Psychology, Vol.36, pp.87-98, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1983.tb00505.x
- T. Garbett, "How to be a Corporation's identity and project Ist image," Lexington, MA: D. C. Health, 1983.