- Volume 48 Issue 1
The aim of the present paper is to introduce the concept "Finite dimension" in the theory of associative rings R with respect to two sided ideals. We obtain that if R has finite dimension on two sided ideals, then there exist uniform ideals
ring;two sided ideal;essential ideal;uniform ideal
- M. R. Adhikari, Groups, Rings and Modules with Applications, University Press (India) Ltd., Hyderabad, India, 1999.
- A. W. Goldie, The Structure of Noetherian Rings, Lectures on Rings and Modules, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1972.
- I. N. Herstein, Topics in Algebra (Second Edition), Wiley Eastern Limited, New Delhi, 1998.
- Y. V. Reddy and Bh. Satyanarayana, A Note on Modules, Proc. of the Japan Academy, 63-A(1987), 208-211.
- Bh. Satyanarayana, A note on E-direct and S-inverse Systems, Proc. of the Japan Academy, 64-A(1988), 292-295.
- Bh. Satyanarayana, K. Syam Prasad and D. Nagaraju, A Theorem on Modules with Finite Goldie Dimension, Soochow J. Maths 32(2)(2006), 311-315.