- Volume 48 Issue 1
In this paper, by introducing some parameters and estimating the weight function, we give a new Hilbert-type integral inequality with a best constant factor. The equivalent inequality and the reverse forms are considered.
Hilbert-type integral inequality;weight function;H
- G. H. Hardy, J. E.Littlewood and G. P´olya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1952.
- G. H. Hardy, Note on a theorem of Hilbert concerning series of positive terms, Proceedings London Math. Soc., Records of Proc. XLV-XLIV, 23(2)(1925).
- D. S. Mintrinovic, J. E. Pecaric and A. M. Fink, Inequalities involving functions and their integrals and Derivertives, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1991.
- Bicheng Yang, On Hardy-Hilbert's integral inequality, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 261(2001), 295-306. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.2001.7525
- Bicheng Yang, On the extended Hilbert's integral inequality, Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathmatics, 5(4)(2004), Article 96.
- Bicheng Yang, Ilko Bnaetic, Mario Krnic and Josip Pecaric, Generalization of Hilbert and Hardy-Hilbert integral inequalities, Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, 8(2)(2005), 259-272.
- Jichang Kang, Applied Inequalities, Shangdong Science and Technology Press, Jinan, 2004.