- Volume 30 Issue 1
A near-ring N is said to be strongly reduced if, for a
left strongly regular near-rings;strongly reduced near-rings;periodic near-rings
- J. R. Clay, The near-rings on groups of low order, Math. Z. 104 (1968), 364-371. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01110428
- P. Dheena, A generalisation of strongly regular near-rings, Indian J. Pure and Appl. Math. 20 (1989), 58-63.
- M. Hongan, Note on strongly regular near-rings, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 29 (1986), 379-381. https://doi.org/10.1017/S001309150001782X
- G. Mason, Strongly regular near-rings, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 23 (1980), 27-35. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500003564
- G. Mason, A note on strong forms of regularity for near-rings, Indian J. of Math. 40(2) (1998), 149-153.
- C. V. L. N. Murty, Generalized near-fields, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 27 (1984), 21-24. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500022070
- G. Pilz, Near-Rings, North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam-New York-Oxford, 1983.
- D. Ramakotaiah and V. Sambasivarao, Reduced near-ring, in Near-rings and Near-fields, G. Betsch (editor), North-Holland (1987), 233-243.
- Y. V. Reddy and C. V. L. N. Murty, On strongly regular near-rings, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 27 (1984), 61-64. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091500022136