- Volume 8 Issue 6
This study would be research for correlations between ethical factors and company's competitiveness of small and medium enterprises thorough recognizing of important company ethic and approaching to them theoretically. This study has collected all information which small and medium enterprises around Seoul and Kyounggi province and employing more than 5, which 134- survey are used totally. Study reveals that firstly customer and social responsibility provide Positive effects on the organization Dust, secondly CEO's views serve those positive effects as well, thirdly it is not preyed that ethical capacity of company have a positive effect on organization trust. Fourthly, organization trust has good effects on competitiveness of product and price. This results lead to some suggestions as follows. First of all, company should serves systemized value to customers and their societies. For that, it is necessary to analyse their needs and to reflect them into corporate management to build close relationship with customers and reliable marketing activities, efforts to enhance corporate images. This chain of work can make employees feel proud themselves. Secondly, supervisors including CEO should set the pace with high-consensus for ethical behaviour. Thirdly, ethical factors should be improved for improving organization trust simultaneously. Every customer, no matter they are inner or outer, should have highly required ethical understandings for their networks. Furthermore, they have to enhance organization trust and to strengthen company competitiveness through stimulating employee's courages and contribution.
Business Ethic;Ethical Factors;Competitiveness
- 이창덕, 윤리적 판단력 및 의사 결정이 조직성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 원광대학교 박사논문, p.5, 2006.
- 우리말 큰 사전, 한글학회, 어문각, 2000.
- B. Robert, Ethics in Business (Columbus :Bureau of Business Research College of Commerce& Adminstration; Ohio State Univ. 1963.
- 신유근, "기업윤리와경영교육, 한국의기업윤리 실상과 과제", 한국경영학회, pp.35-39, 1994.
- 박영렬, 김창도, 홍시전, 다국적 기업 한국자회사 경영자와 한국기업 경영자의 윤리의식 비교연구, 한국기업윤리학회, 기업윤리연구 3집, pp.97-114, 2001.
- 박헌준, 이종건, 한국기업의 윤리경영 1991-2001년 : 변화와 실태, pp133-173, 2001.
- Petrick and Quinn, The Integrity Capacity Construct and Moral Progress in Business. Jour of Business Ethics 23. 2000.
- A, Litz, "Resource-based View of the Socially Responsible Firm Stakeholder Awareness," Journal of Business Ethics 15. 1996.
- Carroll and Buchholtz, "Business & Society; Ethics and Stakeholder Management, Cincinnati," South Western College Publishing. 2000.
- 이지훈, 이종구, 경영자의 사회적 책임성과와 윤리적 리더십에 관한 연구, 기업윤리연구 5집, 2002.
- 유성은, 기업윤리수준이 경영성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 한남대학교 박사논문, 2006.
- 유필화, 김용균, 한상만, 현대마케팅론, 박영사, p.167, 2006.
- B. W. William, Changing Industrial Buyer-Seller pricing Concerns, "Industrial Marketing Management," pp.109-117, 1981(4).
- Posner and Schmidt, "Values and the American Manager; An update," California Management Review, p.212, 1984.
- Vitell and Davis, Ethical Beliefs of MIS Professionals, The Frequency and Opportunity for Unethical Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics, pp.63-70, 1990.
- Ferrell and Gresham, "A Contingency Framework for Understanding Ethical Decision making in Marketing," Journal of Marketing. pp.55-64, 1989.
- Trevino, Ethics Decision Making in Organization; A Person-Situation Interaction Model The Academy of Management Review, pp.601-607, 1986.
- J. Robert and A. A. David, "Strategic Role of Product Quality," Journal of marketing, 1987.