- Volume 8 Issue 2
Owing to a space covered by glass, atrium is an attractive space with a possibility as an inner public space but a typical building type with a high-energy load. From the aspect of global environmental issues, to reduce energy load is an important assignment to solve. Contriving a planning guideline of an opening is considered as the most effective environment adjustment method, to offer a highly assessed amenity space and secure openness to outside, keep the energy load to a minimum, and apply the natural energy such as daylight to a maximum at the same time. Users' assessment of environment was performed by questionnaire survey, then the structure of users' assessment was analyzed and design condition was regulated by multiple regression analysis. The opening design guideline to offer a highly assessed space was proposed with concrete environment adjustment method.
- 건축학 용어사전, 일본건축학회편저, 이와바서점, 1993
- Atrium Building Development and design, Richard Saxon, van nostrand reinhold, 1983
- 정재원, 김강수, 온도분포 해석을 통한 아트리움의 열환경 평가에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회논문집, v.13 n.4, 1997-04
- 최동희, 신선준, 김지현, 여명석, 김광우, 아트리움의 열환경 개선을 위한 개구부 계획에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회 춘계학술발표대회 논문집(계획계), v.24 n.1, 2004-04
- 김병수, 이경회, 대류.복사 연성계산에 의한 아트리움의 열환경 설계에 관한 연구, 대한건축학회 춘계학술발표대회 논문집(계획계), v.18 n.1, 1998-04