- Volume 8 Issue 7
The discretized saw-tooth map with the 16-bit finite precision which is one of the 1-dimensional chaotic maps is designed, and the circuit of chaotic binary sequence generator using the discretized saw-tooth map is presented also in this brief. The real implementation of designed chaotic map is accomplished by connecting the input and output lines exactly according to the simplified Boolean functions of output variables obtained from truth table which is discretized. The random binary output sequences generated by mLFSR generator were used for the inputs of descretized saw-tooth map, and, by the descretized map, chaotic binary sequence which has more long period of 16 times minimally is generated as a results.
Chaotic map;Random Binary;Binary Sequence Generator
- G. S. Heinz, "Deterministic chaos," Weinhem, Germany : VCH Verlagstesellschaft, pp.24-27, 1989.
- H. O. Peitgen, H. Jurgens, and D. Saupe, "Chaos and Fractals," in New Frontiers of Science, NewYork : Springes-Verlag, 1992.
- J. Argyris, G. Faust, and M. Haase, "An exploration of chaos," in Texts on Computaional Mathematics, NewYork : Elevier, Vol.VII., Elsevier science B. V. 1994.
- M. Jessa, "The Period of Sequences Generated by Tent-Like Maps," IEEE Trans, Circuits Syst.I, Vol.49, No.1, pp.84-89, 2002(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/81.974880
- M. Jessa, "Designing Security for Number Sequences Generated by Means of the Sawtooth chatotic Map," IEEE Trans, Circuits Syst.I, Vol.53, No.5, pp.1140-1150, 2006(5). https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSI.2005.862185
- M. Alioto, S. Bernardi, A. Fort, Rocchis, and V. Vignoli, "Analysis and design of digital PRNGS based on the discretized saw-tooth map," proc. conf. Electron Circuits syst, Vol.2, pp.427-430, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICECS.2003.1301813
- S. W. Galomb, "Shift Register sequences," Aeglean Park Press, Revised Edition, 1992.
- 박광현, "비선형 난수성 순서발생기의 설계", 충주대학교 논문집, 제40집, 제2호, pp.85-88, 2005(12).