- Volume 8 Issue 7
The bankruptcy possibility of apartment construction firms has been incresed because of the environment of current apartment construction industry. This paper analyzes the efficiency of apartment construction firms using DEA model. We evaluate the CCR, BCC efficiency and RTS of 25 apartment construction firms. We also suggest the apartment construction firms which can be benchmarked based on analyzed information. The result shows that four enterprises whose values of CCR efficiency are 1, and ten enterprises whose values of BCC efficiency are 1. RTS indicates IRS of 21 firms and CRS of 4 firms.
DEA;Apartment Construction Firms;Efficiency
- 이의섭, "국내 건설기업 M&A의 현황, 특징 및 시점", 한국건설산업연구보고서, pp.1-22, 2006.
- A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, and E. Rhodes, "Measuring the Efficiency of Decision Making Units," European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.2, pp.29-444, 1978.
- R. D. Banker, A. Charnes, and W. W. Cooper, "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, Vol.30, No.9, pp.1078-1092, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.30.9.1078
- W. W. Cooper, L. M. Seiford, and K. Tone, Introduction to Data Envelopment Analysis and DEA-Solver Software and References, Springer, 2006.
- 김건식, "외환위기 이후 국내건설회사의 효율성 분석", 한국건설관리학회논문집, 제6권, 제1호, pp.151-161, 2005.
- 오동일, "DEA를 이용한 IMF 체제하의 우리나라 우량 상장 건설업체의 경영 효율성 평가와 관리적 시사점", 회계학연구, 제26권, 제4호, pp.27-57, 2001.
- 지홍민, 유태우, "외환위기를 전후한 상장건설회사의 효율성 및 생산성 분석", 경영학연구, 제32권 제3호, pp.809-833, 2003.
- Efficiency Analysis of Construction Firms Using a Combined AHP and DEA Model vol.11, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.6.302
- An Efficient Portfolio Selection Methodology using DEA Approach vol.13, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.4.1551
- Improving the Performance of Innovation in a Knowledge-based Design Service Industry Using DEA-Tier - Focused on the Architectural Design Offices - vol.14, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2013.14.2.160
- Education Efficiency Analysis of Architectural Design Firms Using a Combined AHP and DEA Model vol.14, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6106/kJCEM.2013.14.3.078
- A Survey of DEA Applications in Measuring the Efficiency Performance of Construction Organizations vol.15, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2014.15.5.103
- Measuring Relative Efficiency of Korean and Japanese Construction Firms Using Data Envelopment Analysis vol.15, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2015.15.2.217