- Volume 8 Issue 7
Sport industry creates value-added by production and distribution of product or service related with sports or sports. Professional sports will lead to major area of sport service industry in the future. The purpose of study is to analyze financial condition and management performance by using financial statement(2005-2007) of korean professional soccer citizen teams. The analysis of financial condition and management performance is executed by financial ratio analysis method. The content of this study involve comparison with standardization ratio and financial ratios among professional soccer citizen teams. The results of this study are as follows. First, liquidity ratio measured by current ratio and quick ratio was high with compared to standardization ratio. Second, leverage ratio measured by debt ratio was very high. Third, activity ratio was good condition. Finally, profitability ratio was very low having minus ratio generally.
Professional Soccer Citizen Teams;Financial Statement;Standardization Ratio;Financial Ratio Analysis
- 강호정, 경영분석, 배재대학교 출판부, 2006.
- 강호정, 이준엽, 현대스포츠경영학, 학현사, 2005.
- 강호정, 스포츠재무론, 국민체육진흥공단 체육과학연구원, 2002.
- 임기태, "스포츠 용품업체의 재무비율 비교분석", 한국스포츠산업경영학회지, 제11권, 제3호, pp.31-41, 2006.
- 유의동, 최용석, 조성식, 오정일, 지역경제 활성화를 위한 프로스포츠 활용방안, 국민체육진흥공단 체육과학연구원 연구보고서, 2004.
- 진용주, 한국프로축구 현황 및 문제점 그리고 대안, 한국스포츠산업경영학회 추계 학술 세미나, 2006.
- 한국은행, 2006 기업경영분석, 2007.
- 한국프로축구연맹, K-리그 경영개선 수지 개선추진 방안, 2005.
- http://www. kleaguei.com