- Volume 8 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Factors that Affect the Learning Effect of Cyber Education and Training in Local Civil Servants - Focusing on the Recognition of Chungnam Civil Servants -
지방공무원 사이버 교육훈련의 학습효과에 영향을 미치는 요인 분석 - 충청남도 공무원 인식을 중심으로 -
- Published : 2008.09.28
The present study purposed to analyze factors affecting the effect of cyber education and training in local civil servants focused on the perception of civil servants in Chungcheongnam-do, and to make suggestions for improving cyber education and training for local civil servants. According to the results of analysis in this study, many of the respondents replied that the effect of cyber education was moderate in general (3.0726 on the average). In addition, the effect of cyber education was significantly different according to age and position. That is, the older civil servants were and the higher their position was, the more highly they perceived the effect of cyber education and training. In addition, the result of cyber education and training was affected most by the community of teachers and learners, and next by the contents of education. In order to improve the effect of cyber education, most of all, the contents of education should be diversified, and furthermore, it is keenly required to expand accessibility to cyber education and to deploy personnel exclusive for cyber education.
- A. Hill and E. John, "Cyberpolitics: Citizen Activism in the Age of the Internet," Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. 1998.
- 이해영, "지방공무원의 사이버교육훈련의 패러다임", 한국지방자치학회보 Vol.12, No.4, 2000.
- 행정자치부, "21세기 지식정보화에 대비한 공무원교육훈련제도의 발전방향", 2004.
- 김하균, 박명주, 장창진, "공무원 사이버 교육효과에 미치는 영향요인 탐색연구", 정보시스템연구 Vol.13, No.1, 2004.
- 이수경, 권진희. "웹기반 훈련 프로그램 분석을 통한 가상교육 발전전략 탐색", 교육공학연구, Vol.16, No.4, 2000.
- Development of Information Security Education Framework for Information Security Employees: A Case of Educational Institutions vol.14, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.01.386