- Volume 8 Issue 8
This research differentiate the technique of Jungkwon-jirugi, one of the basic movements of Taekwondo, into two movements stop-jirugi and push-jirugi and gives analysis of the impulse, acceleration and velocity in the point of motor control. For this, we tried graphic analysis using an acceleration sensor and high speed camera which was made from USA in 2005 and took pictures at 250 frames per second. We reached the following conclusions. First, the acceleration wave of push-jirugi was a period longer than stop-jirugi, meaning that the push-jirugi motion asserts force for a longer time. Second, the acceleration and velocity graph shows that the highest velocity occurs on the point when the acceleration begins to decrease right after reaching its maximum. Third, according to the image analysis using the high speed camera, we could find out that the shoulder is pushed a little even in the stop-jirugi motion.
- http://www.kukiwon.or.kr, 2006.
- K. M. Newell, The speed-accuracy paradox in movement control: Error of time and space. In G.E. Stelmach(Ed.), Tutorials in motor behavior, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1980.
- R. A. Schmidt, "Inter-limb specificity of motor response consistency," Journal of Motor Behavior, 1, pp.89-99, 1969. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222895.1969.10734838
- 김선진, 운동학습과 제어, 대한미디어, p.129, 2000.
- D. E. Sherwood and R. A. Schmidt, "The relationship between force and force variability in minimal and near-maximal static and dynamic contractions," J. of Motor Behavior, 12, pp.75-89, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222895.1980.10735208
- 하철수, 운동역학, 형설출판사, 2002.
- 최치선, 태권도 지르기 동작시 목표거리와 지르기 방식에 따른 충격력 비교 분석, 미간행 서울대학교 석사학위 논문, 2003.
- 강성철, 김의환, 신현무, 김성섭, 김태완, "태권도 주춤서 몸통지르기 유형별 생체역학적 변인 비교 분석", 한국운동역학회지, 제17권, 제4호, pp.201-208, 2003. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2007.17.4.201
- K. J. Kim and J. A. Ashton-Miller, "Biomechanics of fall arrest using the upper extremity : age differences," Clinical Biomechanics, 18, pp.311-318, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0268-0033(03)00005-6
- Y. Kawakami, T. Muraoka, S. Ito, H. Kanehisa, and T. Fukunaga, "In vivo muscle fibre behavior during counter-movement exercise in humans reveals a significant role for a tendon elasticity," J. of Physiology, Vol.54, No,2, pp.635-646, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1113/jphysiol.2001.013459
- R. A. Schmidt, Motor Control and Learning. Second Edition, Human Kinetics Publishers, Inc. pp.289-293, 1998.
- W. J. Wadman, V. D. Denier, J. J. Gon, , R. H. Geuze, and C. R. Mol, "Control of fast goal-directed arm movements," J. of Human Movement Studies, 5, pp.3-17, 1979.
- 국기원, TAEKWOND TEXTBOOK 태권도교본, 오성출판사, p.231, 2006.
- B. Marianne, B. J. Jeroen, and E. B. Smeets, "Impact forces cannot explain the one target advantage in rapid aimed hand movements," Human Movement Science, 22, pp.365-376, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9457(03)00050-2
- Comparative analysis of Peak Impulsive Force and Maximum Velocity according to the Taekwondo Jeongkwon Jirigi's Pattern vol.12, pp.9, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.09.389