- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Process of the Kinematic Coordination and Control of Dollyochagi Motion in Taekwondo
태권도 돌려차기 동작의 운동학적 협응 및 제어과정
- Published : 2008.06.30
The purpose of this study was to investigate kinematic coordination and control of lower segments in skill process. For the investigation, we examined the difference of resultant linear velocity of segments and angle vs angle graph. Novice subjects were 9 male middle school students who has never been experienced a taekwondo and expert subjects were 7 university taekwondo players. We analyzed kinematic variables of Dollyochagi motion through videographical analysis and the conclusion were as follows. 1. Examining the graph of novice subjects' maximal resultant linear velocity of the thigh, shank, and foot segment, as it gets closer to the end of the training, the maximal resultant linear velocity in each segment increased. Statistical analysis showed the following results; thigh segment caused the increase of speed, using the trunk segment's momentum in the latter term of learning, while the shank segment utilized the momentum of the adjacent proximal segment at the beginning of learning, and the foot segment in the middle of learning. 2. Until the point where the knee joint angle is minimum, as the novice group learn the skill, the flexion of knee and hip joints has changed into the form of coordination pattern in phase. On the other hand, the expert group showed continual coordination pattern in phase that the movement sequences were smooth. From the knee joint maximal flexion to impact timing, all novice and expert groups showed coordination pattern out of phase. 3. From the knee joint maximal flexion to impact timing, the ankle joint was fixed and the knee joint was extended to all the novice stages and expert subjects.
- 김기웅, 장국진(1999). 운동학습의 기초. 서울 : 보경문화사.
- 김상복(2001). 다분절 체계의 운동인 태권도 옆차기 동작의 협응 형태와 근모멘트 특성. 한국운동역학회지, 11, 355-369.
- 김영선(1996). 태권도의 핵심<차기> 계간 태권도 96호, 대한 태권도 협회.
- 배영상(1992). 태권도의 Biomechanics, 계명대학교 출판부, 대구.
- 신제민(1999). 기술수준에 따른 태권도 돌려차기 동작의 협응 및 제어 형태 비교. 미간행 박사학위논문. 연세대학교 대학원.
- 안문경(1998). 과제수행조건에 따른 신체분절의 제어형태. 미간행 석사학위논문. 이화여자대학교 대학원.
- 육동원, 이세용, 김상규(2002). 운동숙련에 따른 태권도 옆차기 동작의 협응구조 및 근모멘트 특성. 한국스포츠심리학회 2001 동계워크샵논문집, 225-237.
- 윤창진(1997). 태권도 차기 동작시 발속도에 대한 신체분절의 기여도. 미간행 석사학위논문. 서울대학교 대학원.
- 이경식(2000). 점프유형과 점프높이에 따른 바운스 반동 점프의 협응 및 제어 형태 분석. 미간행 박사학위논문. 한국체육대학교 대학원.
- 이옥진, 최지영, 김승제(2007). 태권도 뒤차기의 인체관절과 분절사이의 협응 형태. 한국운동역학회지, 17, 73-82.
- 최지영, 이옥진, 김승재(2007). 태권도 돌려차기의 인체관절과 분절사이의 협응 형태. 한국체육학회지, 46, 497-507.
- Anderson, D. I., & Sidaway, B. (1994). Coordination changes associated with practice of a soccer kick. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 65, 93-99. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1994.10607603
- Bernstein, N. A. (1967). The coordination and regulation of movements. London: pergamon press.
- Bun, J. W.(1972). Scientific Principles of Coaching. Englewood, New Jersey: Prentice - Hall.
- Kugler, P. N., & Kelso, J. A. S., & Turvey, M. T. (1980). On the concept of coordinative structure as dissipative structure : I. Theoretical lines of convergence, In G. E. Stelmach and J. Requin (Eds.), Tutorials in motor behavior. Amsterdam : North-Holland.
- Kugler, P. N., & Kelso, J. A. S., & Turvey, M. T. (1982). On the control of coordination of naturally developing systems. In J. A. S. Kelso and J. E. Clark (Eds.), The developing of movement control and coordination (pp. 5-78). New York: Wiley.
- Kwon, Y. H.(2004). KWON3D. Motion Analysis Package Ver 3.1.
- Newell , K. M. (1985). Coordination, control and skill. In D. Goodman, R. B. Wilberg, and I. M. Franks (Eds.), Differing perspective in motor learning, memory, and control. New York: North-Holland.
- Newell, K.M., & Van Emmerik, R. E. A. (1989). The acquisition of coordination: Preliminary analysis of learning to write. Human Movement Science, 8, 17-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-9457(89)90021-3
- Plagenhoef, S.(1971). Patterns of Human Motion. Englewood Cliffs. NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Southard, D., & Higgins, T.(1987). Changing movement patterns: Effects of demonstration and practice. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sports, 58, 77-80. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1987.10605424
- Sparrow, W. A., & Irizarry-Lopez, V. M. (1987). Mechanical efficiency and metabolic cast as measures of learning a novel gross motor task. Journal of motor Behavior, 19, 240-264. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222895.1987.10735410
- Steenbergen, B., Mareniuk, R. G., & Kalbfleisch, L. E. (1995). Achieving coordination in prehension: Joint freezing and postural contributions. Journal of Motor Behavior, 27, 333-348. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222895.1995.9941722
- Tylkowski, C. M., Simon, S. R., & Mansour, J. M.(1982). Internal rotation gait in spastic cerebral palsy. Proceedings of the 10th open scientific meeting of the hip society. Mosby: St. Louis.
- Vereijken, B., Van Emmerik, R. E. A., Whitting, H. T. A., & Newell, K. M.(1992). Free(z)ing degrees of freedom in skill acquisition. Journal of Motor Behavior, 24, 113-142.
- The effects of target distance on pivot hip, trunk, pelvis, and kicking leg kinematics in Taekwondo roundhouse kicks vol.9, pp.2, 2010, https://doi.org/10.1080/14763141003799459
- Development of an Impact Force Measurement Device with an Attached Strain Gauge vol.22, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2012.22.2.243
- Kinematic Comparisons of Kettlebell Two-Arm Swings by Skill Level vol.26, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2016.26.1.39