- Volume 27 Issue 1_2
We consider an M/G/1 feedback retrial queue with Bernoulli schedule in which after being served each customer either joins the retrial group again or departs the system permanently. Using the supplementary variable method, we obtain the joint generating function of the numbers of customers in two groups.
- B.D. Choi, K.B. Choi and Y.W. Lee,M/G/1 retrial queueing system with two types of calls and finite capacity , Queueing Systems, 19 (1995), 215–229. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01148947
- B.D. Choi and V.G. Kulkarni, Feedback retrial queueing system , Stochastic Model and related field, (1992), 93–105.
- B.D. Choi, Y.C. Kim and Y.W. Lee, The M/G/c Retrial Queue with Geometric Loss and Feedback, Computers Math. Applic.36,No.6,(1998)41-52. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0898-1221(98)00160-6
- B.D. Choi and K.K. Park, The M/G/1 retrial queue with Bernoulli schedule , Queueing Systems, 7 (1990), 219–227. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01158476
- G.I. Falin, A single-line system with secondary orders, Eng. Cybernet.Rev., 17, (1979), 76–83.
- G.I. Falin, A survey of retrial queues , Queueing systems, 7 (1990), 127–168. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01158472
- T. Yang and J.G.C.Templeton, A survey on retrial queues, Queueing systems, 2 (1987), 201–233. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01158899