- Volume 46 Issue 1
In this paper, we derive a characterization of orthonormal balanced multiwavelets of order p in terms of the continuous moments of the multiscaling function
multiwavelets;balanced multiwavelets;characterization of balancing condition;polynomial preservation/annihilation;moments;orthonormal bases
- S. Bacchelli, M. Cotronei, and D. Lazzaro, An algebraic construction of k-balanced multiwavelets via the lifting scheme, Numer. Algorithms 23 (2000), no. 4, 329–356. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1019120621646
- C. Chui and Q. Jiang, Balanced multi-wavelets in Rs, Math. Comp. 74 (2005), no. 251, 1323–1344 . https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-04-01681-3
- F. Keinert, Wavelets and multiwavelets, Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, FL, 2004.
- S.-G. Kwon, Propreties of moments of orthonormal balanced multiwavelets, J. Appl. Math. & Computing 12 (2003), no. 1-2, 367–373.
- J. Lebrun and M. Vetterli, Balanced multiwavelets theory and design, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 46 (1998), no. 4, 1119–1125. https://doi.org/10.1109/78.668561
- J. Lebrun and M. Vetterli, High order balanced multiwavelets, In Proc. IEEE ICASSP, Seatle, WA, 1529–1532, May 1998.
- J. Lebrun and M. Vetterli, High-order balanced multiwavelets: theory, factorization, and design, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 49 (2001), no. 9, 1918–1930. https://doi.org/10.1109/78.942621
- G. Plonka and V. Strela, From wavelets to multiwavelets. Mathematical methods for curves and surfaces, II, (Lillehammer, 1997), 375–399, Innov. Appl. Math., Vanderbilt Univ. Press, Nashville, TN, 1998.
- I. Selesnick, Multiwavelet bases with extra approximation properties, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 46 (1998), no. 11, 2898–2908.
- I. Selesnick, Interpolating multiwavelet bases and the sampling theorem, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 47 (1999), no. 6, 1615–1621. https://doi.org/10.1109/78.765131
- I. Selesnick, Balanced multiwavelet bases based on symmetric fir filters, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 48 (2000), no. 1, 184–191. https://doi.org/10.1109/78.815488
- Two-direction multiwavelet moments vol.219, pp.8, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2012.09.034
- Intrinsic s-elementary Parseval frame multiwavelets in vol.367, pp.2, 2010, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2010.02.016
- Point Values and Normalization of Two-Direction Multi-wavelets and their Derivatives vol.55, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5666/KMJ.2015.55.4.1053