- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Finding Measure Position Using Combination Rules of Musical Notes in Monophonic Song
단일 음원 노래에서 음표의 조합 규칙을 이용한 마디 위치 찾기
- Published : 2009.10.28
There exist some regular multiple relations in the intervals of notes when they are combined within one measure. This paper presents a method to find the exact measure positions in monophonic song based on those relations. In the proposed method the individual intervals are segmented at first and the rules that state the multiple relations are used to find the measure position. The measures can be applied as the foundational information for extracting beat and tempo of a song which can be used as background knowledge of automatic music transcription system. The proposed method exactly detected the measure positions of 11 songs out of 12 songs except one song which consist of monophonic voice song of the men and women. Also one can extract the information of beat and tempo of a song using the information about extracted measure positions with music theory.
Combination Rules of Musical Notes;Automatic Music Transcription;Finding Measure Position;Extraction Beat and Tempo of Song
- "2005 음악산업백서," 문화관광부.
- George Tzanetakis and Perry Cook, "Musical Genre Classification of Audio Signals," IEEE Transcation on Speech and Audio Processing, Vol.10, No.5, 2002(7). https://doi.org/10.1109/TSA.2002.800560
- 이윤주, 문성빈, "내용기반 음악정보 검색시스템을 위한 이용자 중심의 질의 인터페이스 설계에 관한 연구", 정보관리학회, 제23권 2호, pp 5-19, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3743/KOSIM.2006.23.2.005
- Matija Marolt and Marko Privosnik, "SONIC : A System for Transcription of Piano Music," Cybernetics and Systems, 2002.
- Kashino, Nakadai, Kinoshita and Tanaka, "Application of Bayesian probability network to music scene analysis", Computational auditory scene analysis, pp 115-137, 1998.
- Martin, "A Blackboard System for Automatic Transcription of Simple Polyphonic Music", MIT Media Laboratory Perceptual Computing Section Technical Report No.385, 1996.
- C.Stauffer and W.E.L. Grimson, "Adaptive Background Mixture Models for Real-Time Tracking", Proc.Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 99, Clorado. 1999(6).
- 형아영, 이준환, "SIDE를 이용한 자동 음악 채보 시스템", 정보처리학회, 제16_B권 2호, pp 141-150, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTB.2009.16-B.2.141
- Structural Analysis Algorithm for Automatic Transcription 'Pansori' vol.14, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.02.028