- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Secure ID-based Strong Designated Verifier Signature Scheme Against Key-compromise Attack
키 노출 공격에 안전한 ID-기반의 강한 지정된 검증자 서명 기법
- Published : 2009.10.28
A strong designated verifier signature scheme is a special type of signature scheme which provides signer anonymity by enabling the specified recipient, called a designated verifier, to simulate a signature which is indistinguishable from the signer's signature. It has many applications such as software distribution or electronic voting. In this paper, we consider two important security properties of strong designated verifier signature scheme - source hiding and security against key-compromise attack. We show that the two properties cannot be achieved at the same time. Finally, we present a new ID-based strong designated verifier signature scheme which is secure against key-compromise attack.
Strong Designated Verifier Signature;ID-based Signature;Source Hiding;Key-compromise Attack
- M. Jakobsson, K. Sako, and R. lmpagliazzo, "Designated Verifier Proofs and Their Applications," Eurocrypt'96, LNCS Vol.1070, pp.145-154, 1996.
- S. Saeednia, S. Kremer, and O. Markovitch, "An Efficient Strong Designated Verifier Signature Scheme," ICISC'03, LNCS Vol.2971, pp.40-54, 2003.
- D. Boneh and M. Franklin, "Identity Based Encryption from the Weil Pairing," Crypto'01, LNCS Vol.2139, pp.213-229, 2001.
- K. Kumar, G. Shailaja and A. Saxena, "Identity Based Strong Designated Verifier Signature Scheme," Informatica, Vol.18, No.2, pp.239-252, 2007.
- J. Zhang and J. Mao, "A Novel ID-based Designated Verifier Signature Scheme," Information Sciences, Vol,178, Issue3, pp.766-773, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2007.07.005
- Ji-Seon Lee and Jik Hyun Chang, "Comment on Saeednia et al.' s Strong Designated Verifier Signature Scheme," Computer Standards & Interfaces, Vol.31, Issue1, pp.258-260, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csi.2008.02.003