- Volume 9 Issue 10
Recently, the cases of communications between the applications and interaction applications using the Web services in the implementation of the business logics among the enterprises are generalized. Therefore the needs for the more efficient business models are expanded. According to the vigorous usage of the Web services, the selection of the services which guarantee the optimum level of service quality among the various Web services is also important. Another trend of the industrial world is to apply the service sciences to the enterprise business together with the extension of the service industry. In this paper a business model which considers the quality aspect of the Web services is proposed. And the methods to apply the service sciences to this model are proposed.
Business Model;Web Services;Service Sciences;Service Quality
- P. Bglietto, M. Maresca, A. Parodi and N. Zingirian, "Deployment of Service Oriented Architecture for a Business Community," Proc. of the 6th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing(EDOC'02), 2002.
- M. P. Papazoglou and D. Georgakopoulos, "Service-Oriented Computing," CACM, Vol.46, No.10, 2003(10).
- T. Erl, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA): Concepts, Technology, and Design, Prentice Hall, 2005.
- G. Alonso, F. Casati, H. Kuno, and V. Machiraju, Web Services Concepts, Architectures and Applications Series: Data-Centric Systems and Applications, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2002.
- 조광문, "서비스 과학을 적용한 웹 서비스 기반의 비즈니스 아키텍처", 한국산학기술학회 추계학술발표대회, 제9권, 제2호, pp.243-246, 2008(11).
- 한국IT서비스학회 서비스사이언스연구회, 서비스 사이언스, 매일경제신문사, 2006.
- F. Curbera, "Unraveling the Web Services Web: An Introduction to SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI," IEEE Internet Computing, Vol.6, No.2, pp.86-93, March/April 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/4236.991449