- Volume 9 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Effects of Perceived Service Quality, Usefulness and Easiness on the Consumer Satisfaction and the Continuous Use Intention of IPTV
지각된 서비스 품질, 유용성, 용이성이 IPTV 사용자 만족 및 지속적 사용의도에 미치는 영향
- Published : 2009.10.28
This paper studied the relationship between the quality of perceived service and the consumer satisfaction on IPTV which is on the increase in the number of subscribers as the representative of a convergence service of the communication and broadcasting. Using the measurement tools of five factors such as the perceived service quality, the accommodation of information techniques, the consumer satisfaction, the intention of continuous use and the users' intention to recommend to others, the empirical study on IPTV users was taken. The results showed that the perceived serviced service quality, usefulness and easy access to IPTV have strong effects on the use and the users, intention to recommend to others.
IPTV;Service Quality;Technology Acceptance;Consumer Satisfaction
- 강기두, 서비스 품질의 구성요인과 고객만족에 관한 연구, 박사학위 논문, 중앙대학교, 1997.
- 김미주, 인터넷 쇼핑몰 이용자의 개인특성 요인이 오프라인과 온라인 구전 활동에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 석사학위논문, 아주대학교, 2004.
- 김화순, 거래 후 서비스품질이 재 구매 및 구전 효과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 박사학위논문, 청주대학교, 2001.
- 안영면, 현대 관광 소비자 행동론, 부산: 동아대학출판부, 2001.
- 이근영, 국내 모바일 커머스에서 기술수용모델의 효율성에 관한 실증연구, 성균관대학교 경영대학원, 2001.
- 이유재, "소비자 산업의 현황에 대한 실증연구", 소비자학 연구, 제7권, 제2호, pp.129-157, 1996.
- 이유재, 라선아 "구매 후 만족도 평가, 기대의 조정, 재 구매 의도의 흐름에 관한 연구 : 고객충성도의 조절효과를 중심으로", 소비자학 연구, 제13권, 제3호, pp.51-78, 2002.
- 이희숙, 정보기술 수용의 지각된 유용성과 이용용이성이 T-Commerce 이용소비자 만족도에 미치는 영향에 대한 연구, 석사학위 논문, 홍익대학교, 2006.
- 전인수, 서비스마케팅, 석정, 1998.
- Blogett, G. Jeffry, D. J. Hill, and S. S. Tax, "The Effect of distributive, procedural, Interactional Justice on postcomplaint behavior," Journal of Retailing, Vol.73, No.2, pp.185-210, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(97)90003-8
- R. Bolton and J. Drew, "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of Service Changes on Customer Attitudes," Journal of Marketing, Vol.55, pp.1-9, 1991.
- J. J. Cronin and S. A .Taylor, "A Measurering Service Quality A Reexamination and Extension," Journal of Marketing, Vol.56, pp.56-68, 1992.
- F. D. Davis, R. P. Bagozzi, and P. R. Warshaw, "User Acceptance Of Computer Technology: A Comparison Of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science Vol.35, No.8, pp.982-1003, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.8.982
- F. D. Davis, "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology," MIS Quarterly, September, pp.318-340, 1989.
- D. S. Hunt, The Nature and Scope of Marketing Revisited: The Three Dichotomies Model, Contemporary Marketing Thought, Proceedings of 1977 Educators Conference, Chicago: American Marketing Association, 1977.
- Kotler and Philip, Marketing Management, 10th ed, Prentice Hall International, Inc, 2000.
- R. L. Oliver, "A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions," Journal of Marketing Research, Vol.17, No.4, pp.460-480, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- R. L. Oliver, "Measurement and Evaluation of Satisfaction Processes in Retail Settings," Journal of Retailing, Vol.57, No.3, pp.25-48, 1981.
- R. L. Oliver, Satisfaction: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer, New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, Intenational Eddition, 1997.
- R. L. Oliver and E. S. John, "Consumer Perception of Interpersonal Equity and Satisfaction in Transactions: A Field Survey Approach," Journal of Marketing, Vol.49, Fall, pp.41-50, 1989.
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, and L. L. Berry, "Refinement of Reassessment of the SERVQUAL Scale," Journal of Retailing, Vol.67, No.4, pp.20-50, 1991.
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, and L. L. Berry, "SERVQUAL : A Multi Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions for Service Quality," Journal of Retailing, Vol.64, No.1, 12-40, 1998.
- R. L. Oliver, "Effect of Expectation and Discontinuation on Post exposure, Product Evaluation: An Alternative Interpretation," Journal of Applied Psychology, 1977.
- L. J. Rosenerg and J. Z. Czepiel, "A Marketing Approach for Customer Retention," Journal of Consumer Marketing, pp.45-51, 1983.
- Rust, T. Roland, and R. L. Oliver, Service Quality: Insights and Managerial Implications from the Frontier, in Service Quality: New Directions Theory and Practice, Roland T. Rust and Richard L. Oliver(Eds.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publication, pp.1-19, 1994.
- S. Taylor and P. Todd, "Understanding information technology usage: A Test of Competing Models," Information Systems Research, Vol.6, pp.144-176, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- S. A. Taylor and T. L. Baker, "An Assessment of the Relationship Between Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Formation of Consumers' Purchase Intentions," Journal of Retailing, Vol.70, pp.163-178, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4359(94)90013-2
- Westbrook, A. Robert, and R. L. Oliver, "Developing Better Measures of Consumer Satisfaction Some Preliminary Results," Advances in Consumer Research, Vol.8. pp.94-99, 1981.
- Analysis of Factors Influencing Continuous Usage Intention of Mobile Learning in Cyber University vol.14, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.06.477
- A Study on the Factors Affecting Intention on Continuous Use of Mobile Learning in Cyber University vol.23, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2014.23.3.47