- Volume 9 Issue 10
The aim of this study was to examine the effect of a brisk walking intervention for 8weeks on isokinetic muscular function factor(strength, power, endurance). The following results were found from the current study: First, Isokinetic muscle function(strength, power, endurance) on
- 김대현, "걷기운동의 의학적 고찰", 가정의학회지, 제27권, pp.469-474, 2006.
- ACSM,. Guidelines for exercise testing and prescription. Baltimore, Williams & WIlkins, pp.05-219, 1995.
- B. E. Ainsworth, M. L. Irwin, C. L. Addy, M. C. Whitt, L. M. Stolarczyk, Moderate physical activity patterns of minority women: the Cross-Cultural Activity Participation Study. Journal of women's health & gender-based medicine, Vol.8, No.6, pp.805-13, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1089/152460999319129
- K. G. Alberti and P. Z. Zimmet, Definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications. Part 1: diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus provisional report of a WHO consultation. Diabetic medicine, Vol.15, No.7, pp.539-543, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1096-9136(199807)15:7<539::AID-DIA668>3.0.CO;2-S
- L. A. Bergh, B. Thorstenssion, B. Sjodin, K. Hulton, Piehl, and J. Karsson, Maximal oxygen uptake and muscle fiber types in trained and untrained humans. Med. Sci. Spt., Vol.10, pp.151-154, 1984.
- A. Dunn, B. Marcus, J. Kampert, M. Garcia, H. R. Kohl, and S. Blair, Comparison of lifestyle and structured intervention to increase physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness: a randomized trial. Journal of the American Medical Association. Vol.281, No.4, pp.327-334, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.281.4.327
- C. Dutta and E. C. Hadley, The significance of sarcopenia in old age. The journals of gerontology, Series A, Biological sciences and medical sciences, Vol.50A, 1995.
- E. Fox, M. K. Coyle, A. R. Hemmert, and Coggan, Effects of detraining of cardiovascular responses to exercise: role of blood volume. Journal of Applied Physiology, pp.95-99, 1986.
- W. R. Frontera, C. N. Meredith, K. P. O'Reilly, H. G. Knuttgen, and W. J. Evans, Strength conditioning in older men:Skeletal muscle hypertrophy and improved function. J.Histochem. Cytochem., Vol.64, pp.1038-1044. 1988.
- G. Harbin, L. Durst, and F. Harbin, Evaluaton of oculomotor response in relationship to sports performance. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc, Vol.21, No.3, pp.258-262, 1989.
- H. J. Hislop and J. J. Perrine, The Isokinetic Concept of Exercise. Physical Therapy. Vol.47, pp.114-117, 1967. https://doi.org/10.1093/ptj/47.2.114
- F. B. Horak and L. M. Nashner, Central programming of postural movement: adaptation to altered support surface configurations, Journal of europhysiol, Vol.55, No.6, pp.1369-1381, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1152/jn.1922.214.171.1249
- J. Johnson and D. Siegal, Reliability of An Isokinetic Movement of The Extensors. Research Quarterly. Vol.49, pp.88-90, 1978.
- G. Kamen, W. Kroll, and S. T. Zigon, Exercese effects upon reflex time conponents in weight lifters and distance runners. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc, Vol.13, No.3, pp.198-204, 1981.
- S. R. Lord, G. A. Caplan, and J. A. Ward, Balance, reaction time, and muscle strength in exercising and non-exercisingolder women: A pilot study. Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil., Vol.74, No.8, pp.837-839, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0003-9993(93)90010-8
- L. M. Mayer, Trunk Muscle endurance measurement: Isometric contrasted to isokinetic testing in control subjects.Spine, Vol.20, No.8, pp.920-927, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-199504150-00007
- T. Pipes and J. Willmore, Isokinetic vs Isotonic Strength Training in adults man. Medicine and Science in Sport. Vol.7, No.4, pp.262-274, 1975.
- W. Spirduso, Reaction and movement times as a function of age and physical activity level. Journal of Ferontol, Vol.30, No.4, pp.435-440, 1975.