- Volume 13 Issue 10
Recently RFID system has been adopted in various fields rapidly. However, we ought to solve the problem of privacy invasion that can be occurred by obtaining information of RFID Tag without any permission for popularization of RFID system To solve the problems, it is Ohkubo et al.'s Hash-Chain Scheme which is the safest method. However, this method has a problem that requesting lots of computing process because of increasing numbers of Tag. Therefore, We suggest the way (process) satisfied with all necessary security of Privacy Protection Shreme and decreased in Tag Identification Time in this paper. First, We'll suggest the SP-Division Algorithm seperating SPs using the Performance Measurement consequence of each node after framing the program to create Hash-Chain Calculated table to get optimized performance because of character of the grid environment comprised of heterogeneous system. If we compare consequence fixed the number of nodes to 4 with a single node, equal partition, and SP partition, when the total number of SPs is 1000, 40%, 49%, when the total number of SPs is 2000, 42%, 51%, when the total number of SPs is 3000, 39%, 49%, and when the total number of SPs is 4000, 46%, 56% is improved.
- Willam P. Walsh, Research and application of RFID Technology to enhance aviation security, IEEE, 2000
- S. Sanna, S. Weis, D. Engles, "RFID Systems and Security and Privacy hnplication," In CHES, vol. 2523 of LNCS, pp. 454-469, August 2002
- M. Ohkubo, K. Suzuki, and S. Kinoshita. "Cryptographic approach to "privacy-friendly" tags". In RFID Privacy Workshop, MIT, USA, 2003
- Hyung-Jun Kim, Sung-up Jo, Yong-won Kwon, So-Hyun Ryu, Yong-je Woo, Chang-Sung Jeong, and hyoungwoo Park, "Fast Parallel Algorithm for Volume Rendering and Its Experiment on Computational Grid", ICCS 2003, lNCS 2657, pp. 610-618, 2003
- I. Foster and C. Kesselman (eds.) "The Grid: Blueprint for a new Computing Infrastructure," Morgan Kaufman Publishers, 1998
- MPICH-G2, http://www3.niu.edu/mpi