- Volume 12 Issue 5
The purpose of this article is to empirically suggest the necessity of reconsidering the new aptitude factors such as the ability to withstand work stress, to handle unusual events, and to work independently, in the respect that the environmental change in railway safety-critical worker's job should be flexibly reflected in the current aptitude management system. Besides, several ways of reducing the stress level for the railway safety-critical workers were suggested as well.
- Paul M. Muchinsky(1983), "Psychology Apllied to Work," The Dorsey Press, p. 300
- N. P. Rothbard(2001), "Enriching or depleting? The Dynamics of Engagement in Work and Family Rloes," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 46, pp. 655-684 https://doi.org/10.2307/3094827
- 김정운(2005), "여가경영학," 명지대 출판사
- Don Hellriegel, and John W. Slocum, Jr.(2004), "Organizational Behavior, " Thomson, pp.168-186
- Stephen P. Robbins, and Mary Coulter(2005), "Management," Prentice-Hall, pp.323-324
- 신택현, 국광호, 박근옥, 한상욱(2007), "철도기관사의 적성검사에 관한 연구," 한국철도학회논문집, 제10권 제 5호, pp.533-539