- Volume 12 Issue 5
The Korean railway system is a mass transit system consisting of a variety of train types such as common trains, high-speed train (KTX) and Metropolitan Express Railway (EMU). Its operation is based on the official timetable and it provides us with safe, accurate, quick and comfortable service. The objective of this study is to propose and prove more practical method for estimating line capacity by considering high-speeding and diversification of trains. In particular, the focus of this study is to reduce the discrepancy between the result of the theoretical line capacity estimation and the real line capacity of the operating agency of the Korean railway. In order to achieve the object, this study introduces a new railway capacity notion by considering TPS of line alignment, the operation type, train control and signaling system, etc. Through a practical schedule diagram exemplification, the result of the proposed method is verified as well.
- 도철웅(2002), "交通工學原論(上)-개정판," 청문각
- 철도청(1989), "선로용량 산정," 철도청
- 김훈·김찬성·김연규(2006),"지역간철도 선로용량관리를 위한 지표개발연구," 한국교통연구원
- 김의일(1983), "運轉理論," 廷文社文化株式會社
- 한국철도공사(2007), "선구별 선로용량 재산정 요약," 수송안전실
- 日本國有鐵道(1984), "JNRにおる最近の線路容量理論," 運兪局.
- FTA(1996), "TCRP Report 13-Rail Transit Capacity," TRBNRC
- 기획예산처(2005),"철도 선로용량산정 및 선로용량 증대 방안-최종 보고서," 한양대학교 산학협력단
- Leo G. Kroon, Rommert Dekker and Michiel J.C.M. Vromans(2005), "Cyclic Railway Timetabling: a Stochastic Optimization Approach," Erim Report Series Research in Management
- 久保田博(1997), "鐵道工學へン ドブシク," 株式會社グラソ プリ出版
- UIC CODE(2003), "405-1R, Method to be used for the determination of the capacity of lines," UIC