- Volume 12 Issue 5
The Effects of the Wave Propagation Path of Ground Vibration Induced by the Subway Train on the Reduction of Vibration Level
지하철 주변 지반진동의 전파경로가 진동레벨 감쇠에 미치는 영향
- Published : 2009.10.30
In this paper, Numerical analysis was conducted to study on the reduction of ground vibration level induced by subway train. The analytical results indicated that the soil properties were the predominant factor affecting the ground vibration when the tunnel was located in the soil layer. On the other hand, the rock properties were the predominant one when the tunnel was located in the rock layer. The effects of the angle between the vertical line of vibration source and the receive point on the reduction of vibration level were also evaluated. There were little difference in the reduction of vibration level when the receive point was located within
- ABAQUS/Explicit User's Manual, Version 6.5-1, Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc
- 윤정방, 이동근, 정진상, 김두기(1997), "지하철 운행하중에 대한 인접구조물의 진동해석," 대한토목학회 논문집 제17권 제I-1호, pp. 25-34
- SASSi User's manual(1988), "The Gegents of the University of California."
- 신한철(2009), "도시철도 터널구간 지반진동 예측에 관한 연구," 서울산업대 철도전문대학원 박사학위논문
- 건설교통부(MOCT)(1997), "내진설계기준연구II."
- Kuhlemeyer, R. L., and J. Lysmer(1073), "Finite Element Method Accuracy for Wave Propagation Problems," J. Soil MEch, & Foundations Div., ASCE, Vol. 99(SM5), pp. 421-427
- 윤종구(2000), "경사지반에서 표면파기법 적용시 영향요소 연구(수치해석)," 한구과학기술원 석사학위논문