- Volume 12 Issue 5
Railroad is well known for eco-friendly transportation system. But, for past few decades, there might be happened many contamination acts in railway facility sites. Industrial and municipal solid wastes produced to maintain and fix trains were dumped to underground of railroad depot area. To develop and reconstruct this area, we should remediate the contaminated soil and ground water. This study was conducted to evaluate the soil pollution status of railroad depot and propose the optimum remediation processes. Our investigation showed that main pollutants sources were TPH and some heavy metals from the dump site. The surveying results for the soil under rail track and crossing nose areas showed TPH contamination from crossing nose area causing lubricant agent. It could be use and rehabilitate the railroad facility areas to an intended purpose with an application of well designed in-situ and ex-situ remediation processes.
- 김정태 외(2006), "차량기지내 철도 운행시 발생되는 진동 특성에 관한 연구," 한국소음진동공학회 논문집, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp.219-225 https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2006.16.3.219
- 환경부(2009), "토양환경보전법."
- 김경응 외(2007), "토양오염복원기술," 신광 문화사, pp.2-10
- 김희만 외(2009), "철도부지의 유류 및 중금속 복합오염에 대한 처리성 실험연구," 2009년 한국지하수토양환경학회 춘계학술발표회 논문집, pp. 307-308
- 환경부(2007), "토양오염공정시험방법."
- 환경부(2004), "중금속 등 환경오염물질에 의한 건강영향."
- Ground-water Remediation Technologies Analysis Center(1997), In Situ Flushing, Technology Overview Report TO-97-02
- U.S. EPA(1995), "In Situ Remediation Technology Status Report: Thermal Enhancements," EPA/542-K-94-009
- U.S. EPA(1998), "Field Applications of In Situ Remediation Technologies: Chemical Oxidation," EPA/542-R-98-008
- Chapelle, F. H.(2001), "Oxidation reduction processes in ground-water systems." In: Ground-water microbiology and geochemistry, 2nd edn. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, pp. 282-320
- Hageman, J. K., Jack, J. D., Field, J. A., Buscheck, T. E., and Semprini, L.(2001), "In situ anaerobic transformation of trichlorofluoroethene in trichloroethene-contaminated ground-water." Environ. Sci. Technol. 35, 1729-1735 https://doi.org/10.1021/es001577j
- Kim, Y., Semprini, L. and Arp, D. J.(1997), "Aerobic cometabolism of chloroform and 1,1,1-trichloroethane by butane-grown microorganisms." Bioremediation J. 2, 135-148
- Rittmann, B.E. McCarty, P.L.(2000), "In Environmental Biotechnology: Principles and Applications." McGraw-Hill, p. 768