- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Improved Similarity Detection Algorithm of the Video Scene
개선된 비디오 장면 유사도 검출 알고리즘
- Published : 2009.02.28
We proposed similarity detection method of the video frame data that extracts the feature data of own video frame and creates the 1-D signal in this paper. We get the similar frame boundary and make the representative frames within the frame boundary to extract the similarity extraction between video. Representative frames make blurring frames and extract the feature data using DOG values. Finally, we convert the feature data into the 1-D signal and compare the contents similarity. The experimental results show that the proposed algorithm get over 0.9 similarity value against noise addition, rotation change, size change, frame delete, frame cutting.
SIFT;Video Similarity Detection;1D Signal
- N. Day and J. M. Martinez, Introduction to MPEG-7, 2001.
- Y. P. Tan, S. R. Kulkarni, and P. J. Ramadge, "A framework for measuring video similarity and its application to video query by example," in Proc. Of ICIP, 1999.
- Y. Wu, Y. Zhuang, and Y. Pan, "Content-based video similarity model," in ACM multimedia, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1145/354384.376380
- R. Lienhart, G. Kuhmunch, and W. Effelsberg, "On the detection and recognition of television commercials," in Proc. Of the IEEE Conf. on Multimedia Computing and Systems, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/MMCS.1997.609763
- J. M. Sanchez, X. Binefa, J. Vitria, and P. Radeva, "Local color analysis for scene break detection applied to TV commercials recognition," in Proceedings of Visual 99, 1999.
- C. Harris and M. Stephens, "A combined corner and edge detector," in Fourth Alvey Vision Conference, 1988.
- G. David and Lowe, "Distinctive Image Features from Scale Invariant Keypoints," in International Journal of Computer Vision, 2004.