- Volume 9 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Implementation of PLC System based on Spectrum Sensing Function
스펙트럼 센싱 기반 전력선 통신 시스템 구현
- 이현소 (충북대학교 전파공학과) ;
- 남윤호 (충북대학교 전파공학과) ;
- 홍무현 (충북대학교 전파공학과) ;
- 장동원 (한국전자통신연구원) ;
- 이영환 (한국전자통신연구원) ;
- 김경석 (충북대학교 전파공학과)
- Published : 2009.11.28
Today, Internet service is a most important Information Source. So, the Power Line Communication has been achieved to offer Internet service to Last-Mile area. But, Power Line is not suitable for communication, So, electromagnetic wave is generated from Power Line during flow of communication information. And the electromagnetic wave is interfered with Wireless Communication Service using the same frequency range. In this paper, the Notch Filter and the Spectrum Sensing technology are proposed to reduction of interference between Power Line Communication and Wireless Communication Service. The Spectrum Sensing technology is the core technology of the Cognitive Radio (CR) system. CR is the technology that temporarily allocates the frequency bandwidth by scanning surrounding wireless environments to keep licensed terminals and search the unused frequency bandwidth. The proposed emulator is implemented with Spectrum Sensing and Notch Filter system using Embedded Board.
Spectrum Sensing;Cognitive Radio;Power Line Communication;Notch Filter
- 장동원, 이영환, "전력선을 이용한 유비쿼터스 고속 데이터 통신 연구", 주간기술동향 통권, 1367호, 2008(10).
- N. Pavlidou, A. J. Han Vinck, and Y. Javad, "Power Line Communications: State of the Art and Future Trends," IEEE Communications Magazine, pp.34-40, 2003(4). https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2003.1193972
- A. Majumder and J. Caffery, "Power Line Communications," IEEE Potentials, Vol.23, Issue 4, pp.4-8, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/MP.2004.1343222
- D. Cabric, S. M. Mishra, and R. W. Brodersen, "Implementation issues in spectrum sensing for cognitive radios," Proc, IEEE Signal, Systems and Computers Conference, Vol.1, 2004(11). https://doi.org/10.1109/ACSSC.2004.1399240
- R. Punchalard, J. Koseeyaporn, and P. Wardkein, "Modified Adaptive IIR Notch Filter Based on Direct Frequency Estimation Algorithm," IEEE Communication System Conference, pp.1-4, 2006(10). https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCS.2006.301455
- N. R. Lomb, "Least-squares frequency analysis of unequally spaced data," Astrophysics and Space Science 39, pp.447-462, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00648343
- P. D. Welch, "The Use of Fast Fourier Transform for the Estimation of Power Spectra: A Method Based on Time Averaging Over Short, Modified Periodograms," IEEE Transactions on Audio Electroacoustics, Volume AU-15, pp.70-73, 1967(6). https://doi.org/10.1109/TAU.1967.1161901
- ETSI TS 102 578 v1.1.19, ''PowerLine Telecommunications(PLT): Coexistence between PLT Modems and Short Wave Radio broadcasting services," 2008(2).