- Volume 9 Issue 11
This study aims to develop a mobile-based portable u-Health Monitoring System which provides a personal medical service on demand by processing patients' data intellectually achieved through sensing technique of non-restriction/non-consciousness oriented and deciding. To do this, we composed a USN-based portable monitoring unit. It is the one, that contains a somatometry sensor which is attached to patient's body and detects bio information, a portable wireless terminal which receives information from the sensor and transmits it to monitor server, and a monitor server which interprets received data through wireless network and processes. Also, it tries to develop a non-restriction /non-consciousness oriented sensing technique which is related to glycosuria and cardiovascular diseases.
- G. J. Kim, "Medical CRM Frame Design for Medical Institution," The journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol.8, No.12, pp.20-27, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2008.8.12.020
- G. J. Kim and J. S. Han, "Design of Customer Relationship Management System for Oriental Medicine," The journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol.8, No.10, pp.88-94, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2008.8.10.088
- Ramon Marti, Delgado, Xavier Perramon, "Security Specification and Implementation for Mobile e-Health Service," IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/EEE.2004.1287316
- J. H Lee, "Implementation of U-Healthcare Monitoring System based on USN," The journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol.33, No.2, pp.75-81, 2008.
- I. Y. Kim, "Need for Ubiquitous Healthcare Technology," The journal of Korea Institute of Electronics Engineers, Vol.32, No.12, pp.19-28, 2005.
- B. W. Min, "Design of a u-Healthcare Product Using Wet Diaper Sensor," Proceedings of the Korea Contents Association 2007 Conference, Vol.33, No.2, pp.6-9, 2007.
- Kristof Van Laerhoven, "Medical Healthcare Monitoring with Wearable and Implantable Sensors," 2nd Int. Workshop on Ubiquitous computing for pervasive Healthcare Applications, 2004.
- Dimitrios AI. Alexandrou, etc., "UMIMATE: A ubiquitous Healthcare emergency platform," The International Special Topic Conference on Information Technology in Biomedicine, 2006.
- K. D. Lee, "Priority Decision Making on Healthcare Service Technology Standardization in the Home Network using AHP model," The journal of the Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol.30, No.4, pp.21-29, 2007.