- Volume 9 Issue 11
It is now the digital and multi-media era. The DVD market is growing constantly. So is the capacity and quality of DVD players, In our research, we focused on the younger generation, who are now the greatest consumers. The results helped signify the most distinctive and popularized DVD player designs that satisfy young people's entertainment needs. Our new design is a large step ahead of older ones. Previous designs were uniform and standard. This new design has distinctive features and is uniquely user-friendly. It is focused primarily on easy usability. The interface is simple and straight forward. The user can use the system easily before consulting a manual. It is consistent in internal and external software and hardware, allowing the user to easily adapt to the product. DVD players have become a necessity in the current multi-media/digital era. So products need to be geared towards being available to not just those who are technologically savvy, but also those who rely on basic user-intuition. Our design takes into account these conditions, based on our statistical research, allowing us to expect our product to be a competitive force in the DVD market.
DVD(Digital Versatile Disk) Player;Film Generation;User's Needs;Usability
- 이영우, "DVD(Digital Versatile Disk) 기술현황 및 시장 전망", 電子工學會誌(The journal of Korea Institute of Electronics Engineers), 제23권, 제7호, pp.37-43, 1996.
- 김명룡, "광기록 매체의 새로운 지평을 여는 DVD기술", 電氣電子材料學會誌(The journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers), 제10권, 제3호, pp.289-294, 1997.
- 유현식, 황선규, 이광국, "차세대 DVD에 적합한 XML 기반 멀티미디어 프로파일", 2004년도 하계종합학술발표회 논문 초록집(July, 2004), pp.278-278, 2004.
- G. D. Abowd and E. D. Mynatt, "Charting past, present, and future research in ubiquitous computing", ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction(TOCHI), Vol.7, No.1, pp.29-58, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1145/344949.344988
- D. Browne, P. Totterdell, and M. Norman, Adaptive User Interfaces, Academic Press, 1990.
- 이현주, 방경란, 김신헌, "학습자중심의 교육용 DVD/HDD 레코더의 인터렉션 및 UI 개발연구", 한국디자인학회 05 춘계 학술발표대회 논문집 (May, 2005), pp.239-240, 2005.