- Volume 9 Issue 11
Image reconstruction of Inverse Fourier Transform after Frequency Domain Data is filtered applies to Image signal acquired from MR. There are various kinds of image processing techniques; image preprocessing, image reconstruction, image compression, image restoration image mixture, noise and artifact elimination, and image quality improvement. In this paper, optimum filter applicable to diagnosis in clinic by comparing and analyzing the characteristics of the filter will be explained. Fermi-Dirac filter will improve the image quality better than the previous MR image.
MRI;Filering;SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio);Fermi-Dirac Filter
- RobertW. Cox, "k-Space Partition Diagrams: A Graphical Tool for Analysis of MRI Pulse Sequences," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Vol.43, pp.160-162, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1522-2594(200001)43:1<160::AID-MRM21>3.0.CO;2-4
- Michael Markla and Jurgen Henniga, "Phase contrast MRI with improved temporal resolution by view sharing: k-space related velocity mapping properties," Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vo1.19, issue 5, pp.669-676, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0730-725X(01)00386-1
- J. G. Pipe, "Reconstructing MR images from undersampled data: data-weighing considerations," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Vol.43, No.6, pp.867-875, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1002/1522-2594(200006)43:6<867::AID-MRM13>3.0.CO;2-2
- R. Gonzalez and R. Woods, Digital Image Processing, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA. 1992.
- R. Hamming. Digital Filters, Prentice-Hall, 1983.
- A. Jain. Fundamentals of Digital Image Processing, Prentice-Hall, 1986, Chap. 8.
- Samsonov, Alexey A, "On optimality of parallel MRI reconstruction in k-space," Magnetic resonance in medicine, Vol.59, issue 1, pp.156-164, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1002/mrm.21466
- K. P. Pruessmann, M. Weiger, P. B'ornert, and P. Boesiger, "Advances in sensitivity encoding with arbitrary with arbtrajectories," Magnetic Resonance In Medicine, Vol.46, No.4, pp.638-651, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1002/mrm.1241