- Volume 9 Issue 11
This research had a look at what effect of the pursing benefit has on satisfaction, behavioral intention, and attitude of the visitors to the Gwangju Biennale. The survey was conducted for 320 visitors who finished their exhibition viewing schedule starting September 5 until September 19 [15 days]. 300 questionnaires excepting 20 unfaithfully responded copies among those collected from the surveyed were used for the analysis. As for the statistical disposal of the collected data, after going through the process of Data Coding, this research conducted an frequency analysis using SPSS 12.0 for window & statistics package program AMOS 5.0, an exploratory factor analysis to test the reliability and feasibility of the data, and reliability test of each factor; then, this research tested a hypothesis using structural equation model. The research results are as follows: First, as a result of factor analysis of the 15 pursuing benefits, 4 factors were elicited, such as pursuit of an intellectual experience, pursuit of a novel, exotic experience, pursuit of interpersonal, cultural exchange, and pursuit of internal fullness, etc.; as a result of factor analysis of the 10 attitudes, three factors were elicited, such as affective, cognitive, behavioral factors; as a result of factor analysis of 12 types of satisfaction, two factors, such as satisfaction with facilities and convenience matters, etc. were elicited. Second, as a result of the suitability of research model, suitability, its fidelity came out as
Biennale;Pursuing Benefit;Attitude;Satisfaction & Behavioral Intention
- 이훈, "생태자연축제축제 평가 항목 개발과 적용에 관한 연구: 전문가와 방문객조사를 중심으로", 관광학연구 28(2): 271-289. 2004.
- 이은수, 비엔날레관람객의 방문동기가 행동 의도에 미치는 영향 2006 부산비엔날레 관람객의 방문특성을 중심으로, 관광연구저널 Vol.21, No.3, pp.349-361, 2007.
- 이충기, 고호석, 김동기, 문화예술축제 이미지의 선호도 차이분석: 2002.2004 광주 비엔날레 비교를 중심으로, 관광연구 대한관광경영학회, Vol.19, No.3. 2005.
- 국호근. 문화이벤트로서의 미술행사에 관한 연구. 호남대학교 대학원, 석사학위 1999.
- S. Formica and M. Usyal, Market Segementation of an International Cultural-Historical Event in Italy," Journal of Travel Research, Vol.36, No.4, pp.16-24, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1177/004728759803600402
- 고호석, 지역이벤트 관광객의 시장세분화와 선택 속성에 관한 연구, 세종대학교 대학원, 박사학위논문. 2000.
- 이학식, 안광호, 하영원, 소비자행동, 서울: 법문사. 2001.
- 김지수. 스키어 준거집단이 참여정도, 인지된 기술 유능감 및 여가태도에 미치는 영향. 이화여자대학교 대학원, 석사학위논문, 2003.
- 노용호, 임채관. 생태관광자 만족과 행동의도. 한국산업경영학회, 21권 4호, pp.175-201. 2006.
- A. H. Eagly and S. Chicken, The psychology of attitudes, Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich College Publishers. 1993.
- J. W. Lounsbury and J. R. Polik, Leisure needs and vacation satisfaction. Leisure Sciences, 14, pp.105-119. 1992. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490409209513161
- R. C, Mannell and S. E. Iso-Ahola, Psycholgical nature of leisure and tourism experience. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol.14, No.3, pp.314-331, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-7383(87)90105-8
- Mazursky and David. "Past Experience and Future Tourism Decisions," Annals of Tourism Research, 16, pp.333-344, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-7383(89)90048-0
- J. D. Fridgen, "Dimensions of Tourism, East Lansing, MI: Educational Institude of the American Hotel and Motel Association. 1991.
- R, J. Gitelson and K. L. Debora, The Relationship Between Socio-demographic Variables Benefits Sought and Subsequent Vacation Behavior: A Case Study, Journal of Travel Research. 1990.
- L. E. Locker and R. R. Perdue, A Benefit-Based Segmentation of A Nonresident Summer Travel Market, Journal of Travel Research, Vol.31(Sum), pp.30-35, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1177/004728759203100107
- D. Scott, A comparison of visitors' motivations to attend three urban festivals, Festival Management and event Tourism, Vol.3, No.3, pp.121-128, 1996.
- J. A ,Howard and J. N. Sheth, The theory of behavior. 1989.