- Volume 20 Issue 6
The Internet has changed the daily lives of human being in Korea and elsewhere in the world. It has changed the paradigms of traditional commercial activities and created immense opportunities for new business models. Recently, there has been much attention to the internet shopping mall as a means of commercial transaction. To make internet shopping mall competitive, effective customer satisfaction service should be provided and it is necessary to dynamic analysis method for customers' purchasing pattern. In this paper we apply the sequential analysis to comparison of two kinds of sales through the analysis of customers' purchasing pattern.
- 이성진 (2005). 인터넷 쇼핑몰의 구매모델에 관한 연구. <한국컴퓨터정보학회논문집>, 10, 199-204.
- 이찬 (2007). 인터넷 쇼핑몰의 성과모형에 관한 연구. <한국컴퓨터정보학회논문집>, 12, 281-290.
- 조남재, 송길영 (1998). 기업 배경에 따른 사이버쇼핑몰 경영전략: 비교사례연구. <한국전자거래학회지>, 3, 117-136.
- 하성호, 백경훈 (2004). 백화점 고객의 구매 분석 및 고객관계관리 전략 적용. <경영과학>, 21, 66-69.
- Armitage, P. (1969). Sequential analysis in therapeutic trials. Annual Review of Medicine, 20, 425-430. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.me.20.020169.002233
- Lee, K. W. and Park, H. C. (2008). Application of k-means clustering for association rule using measure of association. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 19, 925-936.
- Park, H. C. (2008). The proposition of conditionally pure confidence in association rule mining. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 19, 1141-1151.
- Wald, A. (1947). Sequential analysis, Wiley, New York.