- Volume 20 Issue 6
A study on email efficiency on recommendation system
추천시스템을 이용한 이메일 효율성 제고에 관한 연구
- Kim, Yon-Hyong (Department of Public Survey and Applied Statistics, Jeonju University) ;
- Lee, Seok-Won (Department of Public Survey and Applied Statistics, Jeonju University)
- Published : 2009.11.30
This paper proposes a recommendation system (Association Rule System for Targeting) which considers target which is not considered by previous Logistic Regression system, and proves that the efficiency of the recommendation system is better than that of the current and previous Apriori algorithm system. Also this study shows that the click and purchasing rate of the proposed Association Rule System for Targeting is much higher than those of current Apriori algorithm system after the purchasing campaign even though the open rate of the former is lower than that of the latter. In comparison with Logistic Regression methodology, this paper proves with experimental data that the purchasing effect of the proposed system for specific items is much higher in accuracy than that of current Apriori algorithm system even though the purchasing rate of current Apriori algorithm system is higher in whole shopping malls than that of the proposed Association Rule System for Targeting.
- 고봉성, 이석원, 허정 (2009). 생명보험사 텔레마케팅 효율성 제고에 관한 연구. <한국데이터정보과학회>, 4, 673-684.
- 김진규 (2002). <수량과 가중치를 고려한 퍼지 연관규칙 탐색 방법>. 석사학위논문, 한양대학교, 서울.
- 이석원 (2008). <데이터마이닝의 association rule 기법에 관한 연구>. 박사학위논문, 전주대학교, 전북.
- 이희춘 (2009). 협력적 필터링 추천기법에서 이웃 수를 이용한 선호도 예측 정확도 향상. <한국데이터정보과학회>, 3, 505-514.
- Agrawal, R. and Srikant, R. (1994). Fast algorithms for mining association rules. Proceedings of the 20th VLDB Conference, Santiago, Chile.
- Agrawal, R. and Srikant, R. (1995). Mining sequential patterns, In Proc. 1995 Int. Conf. Data Engineering (ICDE’95), 3-14, Taipei, Taiwan, Mar.
- Cai, C. H., Fu, W. C., Cheng, C. H. and Kwong, W. W. (1998). Mining association rules with weighted items. In proceedings of the international Database Engineering and Applications Symposium, 68-77.
- Han, J. and Fu, Y. (1995). Discovery of multiple-level association rules from large database. In Proc. 1995 Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases (VLDB’95), 420-431, Zurich, Switzerland, Department.
- Hong, T. P., Kuo, C. S. and Chi, S. C. (1999). Mining association rules from quantitative data. Intelligent Data analysis, 5, 363-376.
- Kim, Y. H. and Lee, S. W. (2008). An empirical study on telemarketing business. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, 3, 877-891.
- Ramkumar, G. D., Ranka, S. and Tsur, S. (1997). Weighted association rules: Model and algorithm, http://www.cs.ucla.edu/ czdemo/tsur/.
- Shragai, A. and Schneider, M. (2001). Discovering quantitative association in databases. In proceedings of IFSA World Congress and 20th International Conference on NAFIP, 423-428.
- Xin, D., Han, J., Yan, X. and Cueng, H. (2005). Mining compressed frequent-pattern sets. In Proc. 2005 Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases (VLDB’05), 709-720, Trondheim, Norway, Aug.
- Yue, J. S., Tsang, E., Yeung, D. and Shi, D. (2000). Mining fuzzy association rules weighted items. In proceedings of International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 3, 1906-1911.