- Volume 20 Issue 6
A sample design for life and attitude survey of Gyeongbuk people
경북인의 생활과 의식조사 표본설계
- Kim, Dal-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Cho, Kil-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Hwang, Jin-Seub (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Jung, Kyung-Ha (Department of Planning and Coordinating, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
- Published : 2009.11.30
We made a new sample design for life and consciousness survey of Kyungpook people in 2007. We used the 10% sample survey data of 2005 population and housing census as a survey population. After stratification, we allocate proportionally samples within strata after examining various characteristics in previous survey, which includes economic activity state, an income level per year, and housing possession. And we calculated weight in a new sample design and derived estimators and a formula of standard error using the weights.
- 김영원, 류제복, 박진우, 홍기학 (1998). <표본조사의 이해와 활용>, 자유아카데미, 서울.
- 한국보건사회연구원 (2003). <2004년도 국민 영양조사 및 표본설계 연구용역 최종보고서>, 서울.
- 한국조사연구학회 (2004). <제7차 전국 장내 기생충감염 실태조사 표본설계 연구용역 최종보고서>, 서울.
- Eubank, R. L. and Spiegelman, C. H. (1990). Testing the goodness of fit of a linear model via nonparametric regression techniques. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 85, 387-392. https://doi.org/10.2307/2289774
- Cochran, W. G. (1977). Sampling techniques, Wiley, New York.
- Kish, L. (1965). Survey sampling, Wiley, New York.
- Lessler, J. T. and Kalsbeek, W. D. (1992). Nonsampling errors in surveys, Wiley, New York.
- Lohr, S. (1999). Sampling: Design and analysis, Duxbury Press, Belmont, California.
- SAS (1999). SAS/STAT User’s guide, Version 8, SAS Institute Inc., Cary, North Carolina.